|~Argument~| (26)

I'm running out of walking dead memes so I'm just going to be putting random ones on

Y/n Y/l/n

I was in the field with Hershel, he was trying to grab Rick's attention, Rick soon began to walk over.

"You know I wouldn't have hobbled all the way down here if it wasn't important" He told Rick "Are you coming back soon?" He asked 

"Glenn's on a warpath" I told him "As smart as he is, he can't fill your boots" I spoke again 

"Y/n's got a point, he's being reckless" He agreed with me "We need you now more than ever" He told him

"Well, if you're so worried about him... you lead" rick didn't sound well at all, I started to feel bad for Rick.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked him, a hint of pity in my tone.

"I-I've, I've been..." He trailed off "I've got ... stuff, out here... stuff" he said again, I couldn't take this, I decided on taking a slow walk back up top, Hershel would be better at this.

I patted the old man on the shoulder, taking a slow walk as the two continued chatting, taking the knife Daryl gave me out of the holdster I began to play with it, I stopped momentarily at the graves.

T-dog's had a couple wild flowers that me and carol had found on it, so did Lori's, Carols was still there as we had forgotten to take it down.

Removing the cross from the ground, I stomped out the dort making it look semi normal, I then looked back to Hershel, Rick was currently walking back to go across the bridge, i then noticed the darker skinned woman I had got to know as Michonne standing near the flipped prison bus.

I waved at her, earning a small one back. 

I stood still for a moment enjoying the peace.

But within seconds it was ruined, gunshots echoed around, piercing through the silence, I ducked down slightly, looking at the source, a cream van was at the edge on the outside of the gates, I noticed Hershel still near the edge of the fences.

Taking a deep breath, I started sprinting over, wanting to get the man out the way, he ducked down though as shots started firing at him and Rick, crouching lower I tried to increase my pace.

Gunshots echoed around everywhere as I reached the old man.

"Come on dude, we gotta go" I told him as I crouched down more, bullets came flying in out direction and he pulled me down, the tall unkempt grass hiding us. "Army crawl, I got your crutch" I told him, we started crawling as fast as we could.

Bullet spitting all around us, I groaned in pain as something pierced my leg, I looked down seeing blood pouring, a bullet had skimmed my leg catching the flesh.

Trying to ignore the pain, we continued crawling, the bullets stopped for a second, starting again before finishing, we stopped crawling, suddenly more started again, luckily none near us.

Silence came again as everyone was listening to the vehicle in the distance.

Suddenly the gates of the yard burst open and a white and orange van with some kind of ramp on the back and protection on the back sped into the middle of the field.

We decided staying still was the best option right now, we weren't being fired at currently which meant we hadn't been seen

Nothing happened for a good couple minutes, but then a loud creak came from the van as the metal rmp in the back toppled down, growling creatures piling out of it.