|~Mystery woman at the gate~| (20)

Warning

-Mentions of rape and sexual assault 

Daryl Dixon

I had been searching these fucking catacombs for little over an hour, I hadn't found a body.

I slowly edged round a corner, checking it was clear,

"Oh that's what I'm talking about" I turn to look at Oscar, he's now walking into a cell, I look in to see what he's getting, dumbass is picking up slippers.

"Hell you need slippers for?" I ask.

"You know, end of the day, relaxing" He says as if I'm the crazy one, I just look at him, suddenly, a growl makes me turn my head,  we all shoot at the walker, it falling dead within seconds

"Alright" I say blowing out a breath, I shine my flashlight over it, seeing something sticking out of its neck, inching closer, I block out Oscar as the item seems familiar.

I pull it out of the walkers throat, dark blood runs from the wound, I observe the weapon, my stomach dropping

"That's Carol's knife" I'm still shocked as I turn the weapon over in my hands, I wipe the blood off of it and onto the walkers jumpsuit.

I sent Carl and Oscar back, I was pissed, fucking hell, I was more than pissed.

Kid didn't need to be here when  find a body. Hell, I'm going to have to break this to Y/n

I sat crossed legged on the floor, stabbing the knife into the ground, I was opposite the door where the weak walkers were gently pushing on the door 

My anger snapping, I stabbed the metal into the wall before standing up, I kicked at the door that was pushing open weakly before beginning to pace.

Sliding the handle of the knife into my mouth, I grabbed the body with my now empty hands and dragged it away from the door, it fell open some more.

Slamming the door open, I got ready to stab the creature lurking inside, but stopped when I saw Carol.

She's alive.

Y/n's going to be ecstatic.

She turned to look at me, she was covered in blood, picking her up bridal style, I started walking to the main area of the prison.

Y/n and the kid would be there, she'd love to see them.

Y/n Y/l/n

The man had driven us somewhere, all I knew is there was a bag over my head right now, I had been tied to a chair, it was cold and quiet, I couldn't hear Glenn or Maggie, or anyone for that matter.

They could be dead.

Rick Grimes

I was holding my beautiful little girl in my hands, she was perfect, I loved her.

We had decided to go outside, it was a nice day.

I noticed something at the gate though, passing the little angel to Carl, I went to go check it out.

Walking through the field, as I got closer, I drew my gun, it looked to be a person, well a living one, but, she was holding a red basket in her hand, she was wielding a samurai sword.

She had a limp, putting her hand on the fence, she had a traumatised look to her. I just stared at her.

 She placed her hand over a wound in her leg, getting a quick glance at it, it looked like a bullet had grazed her.