|~The farm~| (9)

I'm adding a little foreshadowing and I wanna see if you can spot it, tell me in the comments if you can lol

Daryl Dixon

Glenn had gone back to the house to explain what we found to everyone, and I took Y/n back to my tent to get her cleaned up.

I sat her on the camp bed and grabbed some wipes.

"Tell me what happened" I said as I wiped the dried blood from her face. She winced as the alcohol grazed the split skin.

"Well, I was packing my stuff up in Glenn's tent, and I thought he came in behind me, but it was Shane" She started "He knocked me out, hence this" She gestured to the cut on her face that I was currently cleaning.

"Then I woke up, my head felt like someone bashed it in, but it was like sharp pain, like the bat was wrapped in something. I tried to rub my head but my wrists were tied with zip ties. He was talking to Randal about something..." She stopped, as if trying to remember.

"He was saying how he wanted to leave, and he was going to go to Randal's group, use me as a ticket in or something?" I just sat listening "He was carrying me over his shoulder, I don't think he knew I was awake" Anger was building the more she talked.

I was pissed at myself, if I had of let her explain instead of calling her a damn liability, she wouldn't have been in that situation, and Shane drugging her? Was that so it would be easier to kidnap her?

"But the next thing I knew, he had dropped me, and he was creeping behind Randal, taking my chance, I ran, but not before seeing him break the kids neck, started chasing me once he realized I had gone, I managed to hide, used a walker" So she hid herself while Shane was chasing her, he probably wouldn't have stopped too long to check a walker now would he? Smart.

"He circled back, looking pissed, then he did something fucking crazy, he ran into a tree, knocking himself out, then shit went dark, then you found me" She finished the horrifying story.

"We gotta tell Rick" I said to her, she shook her head "Why not, he's fuckin' dangerous" 

"He wants to kill Rick" Those words shocked me but I had no time to respond due to someone shouting.

"WALKERS!" We both stood up quickly, I handed Y/n a knife from the side of the bed seeing as she had nothing, picking up the crossbow, I made sure it was ready to fire.

Stepping out the tent, we saw walkers surrounding the barn, and masses coming towards the house.

It was a hoard.

Y/n Y/l/n

Daryl had passed me a knife, we walked out to chaos, walkers everywhere. I looked around, suddenly, the barn was alight.

"C'mon, get to the bike" Daryl grabbed my arm, but I shook my head "Damn it woman, get on the bike, everyone will be evacuating, going to the highway" He tried to reason, but my eyes were glued onto a crying Carol, barely dodging walkers, she was defenseless.

Shaking his grip off my arm, I sprinted towards the house, knife in grasp, dodging deceased hands that tried to grab at me.

I started driving the single knife into the skulls of the deceased, I grabbed Carols hand and yanked her back, away from the biting jaws of the dead, the barn still ablaze, haunting screams filled the air.

"Carol, fucking run!" I yelled, pushing her into an area less filled with the dead, I lost sight of Daryl, but I saw Glenn protecting Maggie, I ran towards them seeing a walker sneak up of him.