|~Rescue mission~| (22)

Is that a cheeky 2k reads I see TOT

Daryl Dixon

We pulled over, going halfway into a ditch so we were on the side of the road.

"They have patrols" The woman told us, it was me, her, Rick and Oscar on the rescue mission "So, we're better off on foot" 

"How far" Rick asked her "Night's coming" 

"A mile" She glared at Rick"Maybe two"

I was at the back of the car getting my stuff with Oscar, dude wasn't the worst, we started out hike into the woods, following the darker skinned woman.

"I know what you did for me" Rick told me "For my baby while I was working things out, thank you"

"It's what we do, plus Y/n did most of it, she's really good with kids" I told Rick about how Y/n helped out a lot.

"Rick, down" I whispered as I heard noise, we all ducked down, once we had ruled it out as just walkers, Rick made a move.

"Formation, no gunfire" He said in a hushed tone as we began killing the dead that were walking.

"There's too many of 'em" I told Rick as more emerged out of the forest, we picked up the bags we had dropped when we went to fight the walkers.

"This way" Rick pointed forward, we all ran that way, only killing the dead that got too close for comfort.

"In there!" Rick told us as he pointed to a blocked up barn with his machete, the dead were growling behind us but as we ran further the noise grew less distant.

We ran in.

"Get the door" Rick said, someone closed the door and it let out a loud squeak "keep it down" He said raising his gun in case of any surprise attacks.

"What's the smell" I said catching a whiff of a horrible odour covering my nose.

Rick shone the flashlight through, looking for the source of the smell.

"What the hell is that" Oscar said as we found the source of the smell, Rick shone the flashlight on the rotting corpse of an animal.

"Gotta be a fox or somethin', or at least what's left of one" I said looking at the animal.

Y/n Y/l/n

He had come in a couple more times, nothing like the first though.

This time he seemed more annoyed, asking the questions with more violence, throwing a punch when I wouldn't reply.

The metallic taste was strong in my mouth, and I could feel in dripping down my nose.

I heard no other screams though, meaning he either left whoever it was alone, or... well, I'd be the or soon as well.

Daryl Dixon

It was dark now, we had arrived at this Woodberry place and were sneaking around the walls looking for a way in.

The woman was signalling for us to follow her, I was holding up the back as we reached the main gate, two people were stood on the wall, one had a spotlight, the other a gun.

We could see fire from inside the walls.

we had been patiently waiting for around 10 minutes, we had to strike at the perfect moment.

Suddenly the samurai began to move off to the left, we decided to let her go, and began to plan.

"Alright, we need to downsize" Rick whispered