|~Something suspicious~| (31)

Woah guys, 5.1K reads! Thank you, when I started this book, I didn't really think it'd go that far!

Yall are so sweet! I love reading your comments, some of them are hilarious, I'll try to reply to them as much as possible! But omg I love you guys!!!!!!!!

But anyways, I'll get on with the story

Y/n Y/l/n

Three guys exited the truck that just pulled up, me and Daryl had our weapons raised, prepared for anything.

A man with short black buzz cut, a brown haired guy with glasses and Andrea got out, none of them looking exactly happy to be here with weapons shoved in their faces.

"The hell, why's your boy already in there?" Daryl got straight to the questions.

"He's here?" Andrea asked as if she had no idea, dumb bitch.

"Yep" I spoke with venom on my tongue at her incomplete job, although, I was excited for plan B. Andrea shared a glance with the guy with the buzzcut, before signing, walking into the building.

We kept our weapons trained on the two remaining men, I started hearing Rick talk to the governor.

"...And I know what you did to Maggie, and Y/n..." I heard the small snippet of Rick's confrontation.

~

It had been a couple of minutes and they were still talking, we no longer had our guns trained on the men.

Daryl was pacing, Hershel was leant on the bonnet of the car and I was sat on top of it next to him, gun at the ready like the others.

"Maybe I should go inside" Hershel suggested after a while, Daryl stopping pacing.

"No, the governor though it best if him and Rick spoke privately" The brown haired one spoke up, he had one of those annoying know it all voices.

"And who the hell are you?" I snapped at him, he looked up from his writing.

"Milton, Mamet" He spoke his first and last name, weird.

"Great" daryl added on, clearly needing that important information. "He brought his butler" Me and the man with the buzz cut gave a snicker.

"I'm his advisor" The man spoke slightly annoyed.

"What kind of advice?" I asked, he let out a sigh, fed up

"Planning, biters, uhr- no I'm sorry, I don't feel I need to explain myself to the henchmen" He gave his snarky little comment, I scoffed.

"You better watch your mouth sunshine" Daryl cautioned.

"Hey, if you and me are going to be out here pointing guns at each other all day, do me a favor. Shut your mouth" The black haired one mouthed off, at his comment, I jumped off the bonnet, taking ong steps closer to him until we were face to face.

"We don't need this" Hershel tried to reason from behind me as I stared this man down "If it all goes south in there we'll be at each other's throats soon enough" He made his point clear.

Backing up I now stood next to Daryl who also didn't seem to happy.

"Why'd you make me come" I hissed at Daryl "You know I can't face him" I glared at him.

"Relax, you can kill me later, we don't need them seeing we got a weak point" He glared back, after a minute or intense eye contact, I nodded, walking off to stand next to Hershel.

Suddenly Andrea came out looking pissed, she looked around before sitting on some metal, I walked over going to join her.

"We had a deal" I hissed at her quietly so no one else could hear.

Daryl Dixon

"Why'd you make me come?" She hissed at me "You know I can't face him" She spoke about the governor, glaring at me.

"Relax, you can kill me later, we don't need them seeing we got a weak point" I glared at her, if they saw that we argued they'd use it to spark something. She continued to glare at me for another minute before giving a reluctant nod, standing next to Hershel.

Andrea suddenly stormed out of the wrecked barn, she looked pissed, she looked around, holding eye contact with Y/n for a couple seconds, she walked over and sat down on some fallen metal just outside, her head in her hands.

Y/n walked over sitting next to her, facing Andrea, I saw her whispering to Andrea, a pissed off expression on her face.

Something was definitely going on.

The man with the buzz cut waked over to the half open door, yanking it closed.

A couple long droning minutes of silence went by, Yn had resumed her spot next to Hershel, fiddling with the hunting knife I gave her.

I was pacing, fed up of not knowing what was going on

"There's no reason not to use this time we have together?" Milton suggested walking towards us, he gave a smile to Y/n and she returned it, I scoffed as she looked to me with a smirk. "We could explore the issues ourselves?" He asked, looking to the whole group now.

"Boss said sit tight and shut up"The one with the skinned head spoke rudely to his supposed 'friend'

"You mean the governor?" I responded snarkily walking to stand next to Y/n.

"It's a good thing they're sitting down, especially after what happened" Milton continued "They're going to work it out, nobody wants another battle" He explained.

"I wouldn't exactly call it a battle" Y/n scoffed from behind me, She was sat on the bonnet again and I stood in front of her, a little to the left.

"I would call it a battle, and I did" He emphasised the 'I's, I recorded it, he said whilst holding up a small notebook.

"Nerd" Y/n muttered in between fake coughs, I held back a snigger and it looked as if Hershel was holding back a smile.

"For what?" Y/n tired to ask seriously, trying hard to hold back giggles.

"Somebody's got to keep a record of what we've gone through" He spoke as if it was obvious. "It'll be a part of our history" 

That makes sense" Hershel spoke, I looked over to him slightly confused.

"I've got dozens of interviews" he seemed excited that someone was interested in his work, suddenly, metal clanking followed by the sounds of walkers made everyone turn to look.

Andrea stood up as if she had some fucking purpose, flicking open a switchblade the size of a toothpick.

Y/n hopped off the car, following me as I prepared my crossbow, she placed the knife back in it's holster before grabbing her axe.

A couple walkers were weaving their way through the metal cylinders, a couple banging against them explaining the noise.

"After you" Y/n smirked, doing a fake bow to the man with the buzzed head.

"No way, you first" He said swinging his bat to face downwards, he was staring Y/n down, she didn't seem to back down either. Andrea then let out an over exasperated sight as she lunged forward going to kill the walker.

"Pussy" The man hissed at Y/n, she had a venomous look in her eye, he then went forward, killing a walker, as he did, he looked back to Y/n giving her a smug look.

"Let me hit him" She practically begged me, I laughed slightly as she pouted.

"Come on darlin' we still got more to kill" I smirked at her, her ears seemed to reden slightly as I went forward, killing the other walkers.

OMG OMG OMG, DID HE JUST CALL HER DARLING!