|~Singing voice~| (30)

Hiya, I got my Wifi back.

Also, if you would like, I would greatly appreciate if you would check out my other story called 'Bullet wounds' it's going to be sad, it will have walking dead references but it's not fan fic, it's just me having some fun with a story idea.

Daryl Dixon

Andrea had just been inside the prison with Y/n and Carol, she seemed to come out unharmed so, that's good 

We were currently bringing an old car round for Andrea so she wouldn't have to walk back.Carl handed her back the bag she came with.

"Can you spare it?" She asked referring to the bucket of bolts we had brought round for her.

"Yeah" Rick replied slightly annoyed with Andrea after the whole argument thing.

Y/n and Carol now walked out of the main area, most likely to say goodbye. But what struck me is that they didn't come out with Andrea. Maybe Jude just needed some extra comfort.

"Well, take care" Andrea said to everyone as she got in the car, Rick came forward slightly.

"Andrea" She looked towards him as he handed her back her gun and knife "Be careful" he warned her, she nodded.

"You too" She told us before driving away, we watched the car leave the gates, I could see Y/n let out a small sigh of relief before sharing a glance with Carol, they both nodded to each other. They were planning something.

~

It was quite late now, we were all gathered around a small light, Y/n was stood next to me, as Rick rocked Jude from the balcony.

Y/n Y/l/n

 I leaned against Daryl lightly as Beth began to sing.

"They hung a sign up in our town" She begun, Beth had a singing voice to die for, it was beautiful. "If you live it up, you won't live it down" She continued, I closed my eyes, still leaning my head against Daryl's arm, relaxing.

I blocked out the actual words of the song, just listening to Beth's voice. I felt Daryl move slightly, opening my eyes, I muttered a quick 'sorry' for leaning against him, and looked to see Rick now standing with, me Daryl and Hershel.

"Some reunion huh" Daryl talked about the Andrea incident.

"She's in a jam" he said, I nodded.

"We all are" I pointed out, Hershel humming in agreement 

"Andrea's persuasive" Hershel begun.

"More like manipulative" I muttered under my breath, earning a light shove from Daryl

"This guy is armed to the teeth, bent on destruction" He continued.

"So what do you want to do?" Daryl asked, We needed to protect this place no matter what, Jude wouldn't survive out on the road.

"We match it" Rick suggested, I nodded in agreement. "I'm going on a run" Rick suddenly said, coming towards me, he handed me the sleeping baby.

"No, we'll go tomorrow" I told him, as I adjusted Jude in my arms.

"Nah, you stay here" He said to me and Daryl who also seemed eager to go. "Keep an eye on your brother" he said this more to Daryl, giving the man at the entrance of the prison a side eye. "I'm glad your back, really, but if he causes a problem, it's on you" Rick informed Daryl, I found that slightly unfair.