|~Home sweet home~| (13)

Sorry this chapters a little late, I got called into work and just found time to finish it

Daryl Dixon

We had discovered that there were some civilians in the prison, meaning a possible break in the walls, Rick said to push through, see if we can secure an area.

Rick opened up a rusty gate leading to some stairs, me and Rick at the front, Y/n behind me along with everyone else, I put my hand on the door ready to open it

The door made a horrible noise as I pulled it open, Rick ready with a knife, nothing popped out of the darkness, we all went in, I waited for everyone before taking the back of the group, where Y/n had somehow ended up.

I decided I wasn't going to start a conversation with her.

We entered a cell block, checking everywhere for any walkers, Y/n notices some stairs and began to climb them

"Careful" Rick hissed at her, she rolled her eyes, which I don't think Rick saw. He followed after her up the stairs.

After around a minute, Y/n skipped down the stairs jingling something in her hand.

"Think fast" She said to me, throwing the object, it turned out to be keys, I caught them, before she went back to stand with T-dog.

I found myself staring for a minute.

~

We had cleared and secured a whole block of the prison, Y/n was pushing body's off the top while everyone else walked in.

"What do you think?" Rick asked, wanting approval.

"Home sweet home" Glenn said, I don't think he was to fond of the idea of sleeping in a cell.

"It's secure?" Lori asked.

Y/n Y/l/n 

"Is it secure?" Lori asked the stupid question, as if we didn't just spend half an hour checking, I was still at the top watching everyone walk in, T-dog was taking another body outside and Daryl was standing doing nothing.

"This cell block is" Rick reassured his wife 

"What about the rest of the prison?" Hershel sounded worried

"In the morning, we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary" Rick started, Beth looked up at me and smiled, I returned it, making my way down the stairs 

"We sleep in the cells?" She asked drawing her attention back to Rick, I decided to grab my stuff from outside as they continued to talk. 

When I got outside, I saw T-dog, he smiled, dropping the corpse he was dragging.

"Hey, you kill shit really well" He complimented, I laughed at the joke

"Ditto" I said, I've probably said this before, but, T-dog was really nice, not a mean bone in his body, unlike a certain annoying ass fucking redneck.

"I would ask you for a drink but, I think that's a bit unrealistic" T-dog joked at out situation, and how normal things like asking a girl out, were now, unrealistic.

"I'm flattered" I said to him, I felt pink across my cheek. He smirked, walking over to me.

He pulled off the gloves he was wearing, lifting my chin, he kissed me.

It was gentle , soft, like he didn't want to hurt me, I prefer rough, it was nice though.

I wonder if Daryl was rough or gentle, whether he kissed or bit... wait, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! Why was I thinking about that?