|~Plan B~| (29)

Right so, electrician's coming at 2, it is now, 12:37, I have an hour and a half to get as many chapters of this out as possible, I will be hotspotting my laptop, so I'll still be writing, just different stories.

I'm starting a Romeo and Juliet kind of story called 'Bullet wounds', I'll most likely be updating this as with the Daryl Dixon one, I have to watch the show as I write so I get the plot lines and dialogue.

(5/4/23) This message is a couple days later, I have 10 minutes of Wifi, I am using it to post this chapter, but the writing is being very laggy , if there are any mistakes I apologise

Daryl Dixon

"There's room at woodberry!" She yelled towards Y/n who seemed to have had enough of her shit, she seemed to block Andrea out after that, I think she went to go see Judith seeing as after Y.n passed me her, I gave lil ass kicker to Carol who took her back to bed.

"What makes you think this man wants to negotiate?" Hershel asked, he seemed to be agreeing with Y/n "Did he say that?" He asked referring to this prick called the governor

"No-" She started as if going to give a reason but Rick interrupted her.

"Then why did you come here" He asked, seeing more of Y/n's argument 

"Because he's gearing up for war" She started "The people there are terrified, they see you as killers, they're training to attack" She said sounding annoyed at our hesitance to let her in our home.

Suddenly, Y/n stormed back in, she looked furious, fucking hell, take note, don't piss off Y/n too much. I also noticed that the three holsters she wore on her legs and belt were now full. Her 44  magnum on the high thigh holster, the hunting knife I let her keep on a slightly lower one on her thigh and the small hatchet attached to her belt at the back.

"Well, next time you see Philip, you tell him that ima take his other eye" She walked forward, a small but long dagger in her hands, she stepped closer to Andrea pointing the weapon at her "We've taken too much shit of too long, he wants a war he got one" She threatened, Rick came forward, pushing her back lightly.

"Y/n's right, he wants a war, he's got one" Rick told her as Y/n stepped back, coming to join me, she sat on the table right next to me, she was now fiddling with the small knife in her hands, I'd never seen it before, I made note to ask her about it later.

"Right" Andrea came closer to Y/n "If you don't sit down and try to work this out" She spoke to both Rick and Y/n now "Then, I don't know what's going to happen, he has a whole town, look at you, you've lost so much already." She spoke to her, you could tell Y/n was getting more and more upset, Andrea was standing up for the person who took advantage of her, the person who beat up her best friend. "You can't stand alone much more" 

I knew Y/n was getting close to throwing hands, I looked down at her clenched fists.

"If you want to make this right? You get inside" Y/n bargained, Andrea looked shocked 

"No-" She begun, but Rick cut her off

"Then we got nothing to talk ab-" Rick begun walking away.

"There are innocent!" people there she tried to yell after him but he now entered the cell blocks not giving her a chance to talk to him.

~

Y/n Y/l/n

Andrea had gone outside and I was sat with Judith, she was crying lightly as I rocked her back and forth.

"You can't leave without meeting lil ass kicker" Carol spoke to someone who I'm guessing was Andrea.

"May I hold her?" SHe asked looking at me pleadingly, I glared at her for a minute, skeptical, this little girl was my pride and joy, she was the future and I had become extremely protective over her. I was her Aunty Y/n.

"Of course" carol answered for me, hesitantly, I passed over the child gently. Jude started to fuss lightly and I smirked, that's my girl.

"Oh my god, look at you, you're gorgeous"She said staring at lil ass kicker "let me guess, Daryl named her 'ass kicker'" She smiled, Carol let out a small laugh.

"That's not really her name" Andrea half questioned seeming concerned.

"Judith" Carol said whilst smiling.

"Judith" Andrea repeated the name as if getting used to it "Hi Judith, oh how precious are you" She stared down at the baby for a minute before looking up "What happened to Lori?" She asked sounding concerned.

"During a C-section, Maggie, Carl had to-" I began but she cut me off, 

"Oh my god" She sounded horrified

"T-dog died leading me to safety" Carol now spoke, a sad tone had settled on this conversation.

"And Shane?" She asked, of course, she was obsessed with him.

"Rick killed him, the night we left the farm, that whole thing between me and Randall was a lie, Shane tried to kill Rick" The more I told her, the more horrified she looked.

"Shane loved Rick" She said as if that would magically make Shane seem like a better person

"Shane loved Lori" Carol told her, I saw her face drop slightly.

"Rick's become cold, you too Y'n" She told me, I hadn't become cold, how dare this bitch, I wasn't cold, I just didn't like her "Unsteady" She finished, she better be talking about Rick here

"He has his reasons" Carol told her. I went forward grabbing Judith out of her arms

"The governor, you need to do something" I told her seriously

"I am" She spoke back with attitude.

"No you need to sleep with him" Carol started 

"Give him the greatest night of his life" I continued rocking Jude now.

"You get him to drop his guard" Carol continued, we had talked this out, "then you can kill him while he's sleeping" She told Andrea the end of the plan we had made.

"You can end this" I told her

She looked as if she was considering it, I exchanged a small glance with Carol, one that said 'this might work', me and Carol had discussed a way to kill the Governor that wouldn't end in any extra casualties, it was quite simple, we just needed Andrea to agree.

She gave a small, unsure nod, like she might back out, before she left, going down the stairs.

"She's going to back out" I told Carol.

"Well, if she does, it's plan B" As Carol said that I nodded as if understanding. Plan B would be the one that caused casualties, but for the safety of the group, and the safety of Judith. i t was worth it.

For the safety of a certain redneck as well.