fourteen

TAYLOR'S POV

Next day, i woke up feeling bless, i take a shower and change into short's and shirt. Since it's to early and jade is still a sleep i decided to check the whole penthouse, wow this is really big, inside is the living room,kitchen,bathroom, upstairs is 3 extra bedrooms that has a personal bathrooms, also office space , and ofcourse my room. Outside in the sliding door there is a pool, mini fire place, and a couch that has a glass roof so it it won't be wet if It rains. After admiring my new home for almost an hour , i was now seated on my very comfy couch playing with my phone when i something at the corner. Waking there i saw a staircase that Leeds me to another room.

" under ground" i said , i walk through the stairs "wow" as i scan the room

Its big and divided into three

The other one is a movie room ofcouse has a glass wall and i think its sound proof, the haft is a mini bar and play room they are divided with a concrete wall and glass infront maybe all the rooms here is sound proof.

"Taylor?" Jade call

"I'm here" i shout

Then i hear her foot steps through the wooden stairs.

"Cool huh" she said.

"Yeah, are all rooms here is sound proof?" I ask looking at her.

"Yeah , hey lets eat breakfast im starving" i laugh at her she is always hungry.

Following her to the kitchen when i suddenly remember " wait i didn't cook" i said

"No worries Maria already prepare for us" she said smiling As we walk to the kitchen i saw the food that is ready.

"Maria?" I ask

"Your helper" she said not looking at me and just eating her food. yeah that's jade AKA my best friend sometimes i think she love the food over me.

"hey, can you give me a ride to my apartment?" jade ask as we are done eating

"sure, i still have to get my other things from the other house and also ceasar" i miss ceasar already.

"okay i will just change" i nod and she run upstairs

..........

"another beautiful car" jade said while we walk to the car that james gave me.

"i know right " as we hop in

"you already have 4 cars " yeah i was thinking to give jade my other car since she dont want to by her self a new one and hers is getting old.

"haha , 4 beautiful cars " i said full pride on my voice " and that cars also has a beautiful owner" flipping my hair. jade and i laugh at my sassyness .