chapter 19

KYLE'S POV

"So what do you say bro ,?" Jake ask .
He is convincing me to have a double date with his girlfriend's friend.

" you know Maybe it's time to forgive and forget" he said referring to katy.
I look at him.

"I will never forgive her, but i can forget" i said.

----flash back----

Its my 21 birthday and the day dad make me the new CEO of our company .
Katy is my Fiance .

"Guys did you see katy? "I ask some of my friend since iam having a party at our house .

"Sorry dude , we didn't"
"Thanks " as i head upstairs i saw mom
"Mom you saw katy?" I ask her she shake her head no.
Where is that girl. as i was walking ti the hallway of the house i saw jake .
The look on his face is like he saw ghost, mixture of angler and nervous.
I tap his shoulder and he jump.

"You okay?" I ask

"Yeah. It's just ." Just what?

"Just what?" I ask him.

"Look bro i - i?" Why is he nervous

"Just tell me !" I shout

"I was looking for you cause i didn't see you around and i decided to check on your room , when i was near your door i hear groaning and i thought it was you and katy " wait what i was about to say something.
"Just let me finish Kyle" i nod
"I thought it was you and katy and i was planning to prank you guys but when i open Your door i saw i s-"

"What dis you -" i didn't finish my sentence and walk to my room just 10steps ahead . And when i open the door i saw katy pushing her body to some other guy.

"What the fuck!!" I shout and rushed to the guy and beat the head out of him.
"Kyle Stop" katy said as she pulled me
"What the fuck are you doing!!!" Referring to what i Just saw.
"Fucking the boy he love asshole" the random guy said laughing. I was about to punch him. When katy rush infont.
"Don't , i love him" she said

"You what?!!" I shout

"She love me and we are just using you for money"the guy said.

"Get out of my fucking house!!! All of you get out!!!" I shout
Every body run out.

"Jake go home i want to be alone" i said to HIM he not and walk out.

"Kyle?" I heard mom's voice.

"I want to be alone" i said my both parents walk out.
I saw the ring on the night stand i pick it up and throw .

End......
So that's my pass i saw my fiance fucking other guy in "my" bed.

I look at jake
"What time?" I ask he smile

"8 I'll be on your place on 6 , see you later bro" he said and walk out.
................
There is about katy.