chapter 67

TAYLOR'S POV

"You will give her that" Kyle ask shock when i told him what is my gift for Jordan.

"Yeah, i trust her " i said he nod.
Jordans b-day is in 2 days.

"Okay, i trust her to so i plan on giving her own car, which she is allowed to use if she already have license." He said.

"A car really?" I ask. He nod.
"Can i pick what car?" I ask.

"Knowing you have addiction to cars , you may" he said. I laugh at his fake British accent . Since my mom is British have her genes.

"You are horrible on that accent" i complement. With my British accent.
He laugh.

"Thank you" he said. I laugh at his confidence.
*************
Time skips.

It's been months since i regained my memory and have my little family complete again. Also did i told you im getting married in 2days guess not.
Right now everything is Good i hope this is forever.

"Bye love, see you to our day" Kyle said as he wrap his arms around me. He is having bachelor party and also mine and we got to see each other the day of the wedding.

"Please don't do something stupid" i tease . And smile.

"I won't " i kiss him and look at his eyes.

"Love you" i said

"I love you too" i smile. And separate my self from him so he could go.
He wave goodbye and walk to the door.
******
I'm so sorry if i skip alot but i really need to finish this book because I'm having a very hard Time at school , .. I'm so sorry don't HATE me. If their is someone who could just help me. So sorry.

-author