chapter 48

TAYLOR'S POV
-time laps-

I woke up because of thunder storm. I grab my phone 1:05am have work tomorrow. So i get back to sleep.

"Mommy!!!!" I heard a shout, did just kenzie call me mommy. I smile like an idiot, but what if it's only imagination. It's a week now.

"Mommy!!" Kenzie call so i rush to her room. She call me mommy. I've waiting for her to call me that. .
I open her door.

"Momma?" Her voice cracks. And shaking of fear. I walk over to her bed.

"Baby, Why you crying?" I ask and hug her

"Thun-thunder" she said. Hugging me thither and cry
"Sshh, mommy is here" i snot her. As she calm down.

"Wanna sleep with mommy?" I ask she nod. So i carry her to my room .

"Go to sleep baby" as i pull the cover.
"Wuv you mommy" she softly said . I kiss her temple.
"Love you too baby"
And lay beside her wraping my arms around her as she snuggle ito me.
I remember when mom, dad and James met her.

....Flash back....
"Wheres my niece" James ask as i enter the house.

"Well hello to you too brother" i said. Remember the sacrum
He smile and hug me .

"So this is my beautiful niece" bending at kenzies level .i nod. And said.

"Baby this is James my brother " she smile and hug James, okay i wasn't expecting that.

"Taylor " mom called as she and dad approach us. I hug them

"Kenzie this is your grants." I said

"Omg she is so cute tay" mom said looking at her.

"Indeed Also pretty" dad said.
Kenzie giggle. And give mom and dad a hug.

-- end ...
I didn't expect kenzie to be that warming. I kiss kenzies head and soon my eyes cant take it anymore.
----------
I woke up without kenzie on my side. Where is she. I hear a loud crash from downstairs. So i rush out.

"Morning mommy" kenzie greet as i enter the kitchen. I look .around and saw Maria and Kyle. I greet them.

"Morning baby" i said.
"Look mommy me and daddy make you breakfast" we were shock i look at Kyle he is shock also. Before Kyle could say anything kenzie run off.

KYLE'S POV.

kenzie call me daddy. But before i could say anything she run off.

"Love, she call me daddy, she call me daddy" i said cheerfully. Maria and Taylor laugh.

"I know Kyle, go talk to her" Taylor said. I nod, peak her on lips and rush to Jordans room

Knock. Knock.

"Jord?" I call
"Can i come in?" I heard her say yes. I open the door.

"I'm so sowwy if i call i call y-" i cut her off.

"Baby it's okay, besides i love it calling me daddy" i said she smile.

"wreally" i nod. She hug me.

"I love you baby, always remember that" i said kissing the top of her head.
"Wuv you too daddy. "

"Come on Lets eat breakfast" i said she nod and stand on her bed.

"Back , back!!" I smile and give her piggy back ride. As i run downstairs.
She giggle.

"Be careful there Kyle" i heard Taylor said.

"Yes, ma'am " i hear jord giggle.
I put Jordan on her stool and i sat beside Taylor.

"Love ?" I look at her

"Yes?" She ask.

"Can i take Jordan shopping?" I ask.
I look at Jordan she smiles.

"Sure" she said. " but please take care of her" she added. She love her so much. Like she's her own i do love Jordan like she is my own.

"I will, babe promise" i said and kiss her on the cheeks.
---
"Baby take anything you want" i said to Jordan

"But momma bought me all i want already" she said. Taylor is spoiling her so do i.

"Lets go roam around the mall" i said. She nod and take my hand.
As we we're walking Jordan stops, she stares at the pictures of kid models .

"You want to be like that?" I ask. She nod. "Lets ask mommy if you can okay"

"Okay daddy, " she said.
---------------