chapter 34

TAYLOR'S POV

It's been a mount since my date with Kyle, he always drop by in the morning if he can with coffee just for me. But what are we? I mean are we official? I will talk to kyle soon. I admit i fall for Kyle, and i don't want to be heartbroken.

Today I'll be going to the Zanier's Family house to start redecorating i finally agree since the other contracts are finish.

"Kim, you coming?" I ask kim since she is my PA she'll gonna help me.

"Yes, " as she hop in the car.

"You have the address right?" I ask.

"Yes, Chloe text it to me yesterday" i nod and type the address in my GPS.
After a minute drive we stop in a big mansion, yeah just like our house.

"Wow" kim mumble, i don't know what will her reaction if she saw our house.

"Yeah big right?" She nod "you been our house?" She shake her head no.
I horn since the gate is close.
A voice appear on the intercom near my window.

"Yes? May i help you?" A deep voice ask.

"I'm Taylor Paterson , the Zanier's is expecting me. " i replied.

" iam so sorry Miss. Paterson, " he said opening the gate. I drive to the driveway and pulled infront the front door, that suddenly open.

"Taylor!!" Chloe call excitedly. I hug her.
"Hi chlo, by the way this is kim " introducing kim to her. After shaking hands a mid 40's couple walk out . Who i presume Mr and Mrs Zanier. They smile , smile back.

"Mom , dad this is Taylor Paterson" introducing me. "And her PA kim" as she introduced kim .

"Nice to finally meet you Taylor" Mr. ZANIER said.
"You to Mr.Zanier... and Mrs. Zanier" As we shake hands .

"Oh please call me Loren and my husband Carl " Loren said. I nod.

"I should keep standing" i said they nod.
After checking the whole house kim and i went downstairs to the living room where Loren, Carl and Chloe is talking.
Kim and i take a seat in the opposite coach.

"So this is your home design right now" showing the prints i ask from kim."and according from my survey your style is Modern but classic Egypt's. " ( it's Just made up) i said smiling. they nod

"So i will work on the new design prints, and the redecorating will starts on Saturday if that's Okay with you guys" i said since its Tuesday today.

"Yeah it's all fine" carl said

"Do you have anything you want in Designing the house?" I ask them for suggestions.
They look at eachother

" nope " Chloe answer
"We will stay at Kyle's right? " Chloe ask her parents they nod. Since the demolition will start tomorrow.

"Thank you so much Taylor " loren siad. I nod and smile.

"Will be heading out" i inform them.

"I'll walk you to the door" Chloe said standing up.

"Nice meeting you loren and carl" i said before walking out. Where kim and Chloe.

"I don't really want to stay at my brothers apartment" Chloe mumble.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's not homie there the last time i was there i couldn't sleep" she said
I think for a moment.
"Nice car" referring to my new car.

"Yeah, it's a gift from my brother"

"James?" How did she know him?

"Yeah,"

"Hey , could you introduce me to him someday? " she ask blushing she has a crush on my brother. Haha.
I nod. And she started jumping and squealing.

"Chloe ?" I call to stop her on squealing

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you could stay at my place if you don't want to be at your brother'" i offer she literally shout Yes that makes me and kim to laugh.

.......................................................
Zanier's house above