chapter 28

TAYLOR'S POV

I feel much better now and since it's Monday i have to go to work. I went downstairs to the kitchen, when i heard taking.

"Yeah, Taylor is really a nice boss , mom" is that Katie? Daughter of Maria. I step inside and saw Katie helping Maria cook.

"Morning , Taylor i hope you don't mind i bring Katie here" Maria said.

"Ofcourse not" i said smiling i love when i have someone here in my big home.

"Morning ,Miss. Paterson" Katie greeted we don't really talk much but i know she and jade are close.

"Oh, please call me Taylor when it's just us two, miss makes me feel old" They laugh,i laugh with them.

"Join me in my breakfast please" i pleaded. Giving them the my best puppy eyes. They laugh again.

"Your to cute Taylor"maria complements, making me blush.

"Okay, will join You" we we're eating when i remember Maria doesn't have a car. Katie can ride with me. I was drinking my coffee and texting kim about my schedule.

"I'll be heading out it's already 7:40 " Katie said. I look at her."thank you by the way for the breakfast" she added.

"Do you have a ride?" I ask her. She shake her head No.
"I will take the bus"

"No, you will ride with me" i said

"But its iam running late" i look at her and laugh a little along with Maria.

"Don't you remember I'm your boss?" I ask smiling.

"Oh, right, it's just i don't feel like your my boss, your like my friend and you're different from other Bosses". I smile on what she said. I don't want to treat my employees like they are a puppet .

"Ahhww ., thanks" i said smiling.
"Lets Go" i said standing up. I face Maria. " Mar, here's your check." Handling her the check. She thank me and open It.

"This is to much" she said i smile

"You deserve it" i said l, she work hard, she even woke up early to be here to make me breakfast , clean and make the laundry. So she deserve it.

"Thank you so much Taylor" she said.
I nod.
"Lets go Katie" i said Katie say bye to Maria and we left. For work.

............................
Guys i think i have a Good theme song for TAYLOR .
CLASSIC by: MKTO