chapter 49

TAYLOR'S pov.

I watch kenzie look at outside the window i think she is thinking of something.

"Hey , baby What are you looking at" i ask her.

"Those poor people momma" she said pointing to the some kids and adults in the alley asking for foods and money.
"I want to help them momma" she said looking at me .

"You can, someday baby" i said. And hug her. as i look through the window those people have no home Also die because of hunger.

"Baby, your dad said you want to be a model" i said

"Model?" She ask confuse

"Those people who are in big pictures in stores, indorsing there product" i explain

"Ohh, yes mommy i want to be like them, please please" giving me her adorable puppy dog eyes.
"Mommy please, please , pl-" she continue. So i gave in.

"Okay Okay, but you will go to school Okay" i said.

"Yes mommy , thank you" as she hug me. " your always welcome baby"
-- time laps.--

McKenzie is now the top model in kids, she is in guess, Giodano , Gap and more. Sometimes when we go to the mall people ask for her picture. Back to now.

Today i will be having a meeting to some people who will help me to my new project. The Paterson Family Charity and home. Because Jordan said she want to help people maybe i can start it.

"How long it will take to finish the homes ?" I ask the architect

"A year, if we are lack of workers" he answer

"Don't worry their will be a lot cause Zaniers corporation is our partner and my dad's company" i said.

"Then it won't take that long, we will start to talk to those in need. Then " Marcos the project head leader said.

"That would be gre-" i was cut off.

"Mommy, mommy!! " kenzie call and rush into the room
"Ops. . Sorry" she said when she realize iam in a meeting. Mia soon appear catching her breath.

"Sorry miss" mia said. I nod and smile at her.

"It's okay baby" i said as i stand and let her seat on my chair.

"so this is the little angel " Marcos said. Jordan look at me confused.

"Yes, ladies , gentleman this is my daughter McKenzie Jordan Paterson also who give me this idea. " i said.

"What idea mommy?" Kenzie ask.

"On helping the poor" i said . She smile and hug me.

"Momma can we name it as Little Angel's" ask wow that is a nice name we will change it then.

"Little Angel's Homes and charity" i said looking at my members. They nod in understanding.

After the meeting me and Jordan went to office, Jordan playing on her iPod.

"Mommy?" She calls i look at her

"I want to give you this anyway" she is talking straight now. Handling me a paper . I turn it around and saw a drawing. " this is you , dad and me" she said pointing each one.

"Ohh. Its so beautiful baby," i said kissing her on her cheeks.
I will frame this and hang to were i will always see.
Kenzies birthday is on Monday , Friday today so i have still 2 days to prepare Also Christmas is in 2 weeks.

"Momma can i go to the park?" Ask by my daughter .

"Yes, baby go get mia with you" she thank and kiss me.

"Bye ma." As she walk out. This is great time to plan then so i call Katie, kim and jade . As they all walk in together in my office.

"So why do you call us?" Katie ask.

"To ask help"

"Help on what?" Jade ask.

"McKenzies birthday this Monday" i said. They smile and start fuzzing.

"Okay tay tell us what McKenzies favorites, like color , and others" kim said. I tell her she is big fan of frozen and her favorite colors is green, pink and purple.

"Lets start this party!" Jade shouts we all look at her. "I mean planning!" We all laugh.
----------------
KYLE'S POV

Jordans birthday is in 2 days i know Taylor is already planning so i ask if i can help. She assign me to look for a venue.

My good friend own a trampoline house that is pretty big. Maybe it can do.

Love it trampoline house okay?" I Text Taylor.
Yeah that's fine since kenzie love that place. She replie
Okay then wanna come check it out?" I ask.
Sure , can the girls come ?" She text back
Sure pick you guys in 10, love you"
I smile as i text her.
Love you too. See you later.
I walk to out of my office To my car.
And drive to Taylor building.
I pulled infront the building.

"Hey Kyle" Katie greet. I wave at her and walk to Taylors office.
"Hey Kyle" kim greet. I chuckle

"What's up with "hey Kyle" today" i said. She laugh
"Taylor here" i ask.

"She's on a meeting yet" she said. I nod and walk to her office. Seating on the couch.she wouldn't mind. I was reading magazine when the door Opens.

"I will sign it" Taylors voice

"Okay, oh hey Kyle" jade said as they walk in. I smile and walk to Taylor.

"Hi love" kissing her on the lips.
"Hi" she said as we pull away.
"Lets go?" She said . I nod.

"I will just grab my bag " jade said and runs out.
---
"This place is huge " kim said as she walk around . We all nod.

"Mac will have her best party" jade said we all nod again. We all have nic name for Jordan i prefer jord.

"Oh, love i will pay for this venue" i said.

"You don't have to" she said.

"But i want to" i said smiling.

" i know im not gonna win." She said

"Lets put everything settle then" Katie said. As kim and jade call for the supplies they order.
----------------------------
Authors note!"

Sorry guys but i will change McKenzie's age she is 5 now turning 6 . Sorry. By the way i found someone who is fit to be McKenzie "pic is above"
Remember this is only a book nothing is real.