chapter 30

TAYLOR'S POV

Here i am stuck with work and on Wednesday i will be flying to London for a business meeting for the new resorts&hotel that is being built and since our company is top Design company and we are partner other companies around the world, that's why its kinda hard to handle this big company. I think i was drowning with t-..

"Miss. Paterson their is someone who wants to talk to you" kim's voice beam on the intercom. Who is it , i don't remember meeting anyone

"Who?"

"She said she's Chloe " I don't know any Chloe.

"Let her in" i said. And get back to my work.
Knock.knock
Someone knock on the glass door.

"Come in" i called and stand up.As a girl around my age step in and she look like Kyle in girl version haha. She smile i smile back
"You must be Chloe?" I ask extending my hand out , she nod " Taylor" she shake my hand.
"Please take a seat" i said as i sat on my couch.

"What brings you here Chloe? " i ask

"My mom Ask me to meet you and give this" handling me a folder.
"My mom is a big fan also a good friend of Kate Paterson your mom, and we we're thinking if you could redecorate our house" she said i don't know if i have time buy i will try.

"I will think about it, cause of those " .gesturing to my desk that is full of paper works. She smile and nod.

"You remind me of my brother" she said smiling. "Thank you so much Taylor, i will be going now" she said standing up.

"Sure,nice meeting you Chloe " i said and smile .

"Nice me-" she didn't finish her sentence when suddenly someone interrupt her.

"Hey taylor, i drop b-" Kyle look up and stay still when he saw Chloe.
"Chloe ?, what are you doing here? " wait they know each other. ?

"Hi, Brother" oh Chloe is Kyle's sister . So that's why they look alike.
"I am here to talk to Miss. Paterson about mom's plan on redecorating our house and she ask if Taylor can do it" she explain. Kyle nod and was about to say when Chloe suddenly squeal and started jumping like a kid. What is wrong with her is she okay.?

"Wait!! Is she the Taylor your dating!?" She ask a little loud .
I look at Kyle and he mouthed "jake" , ohhh ..
"Oh My God , your Taylor !" Squealing and tackle me with hug that i feel like i cant breadth I nod. Kyle must saw me getting red because of lack of air

"Chloe , let her go she can't breadth" Kyle said. Chloe pulled off as fast as she can and giggle. I smile at her.

"I'm so sorry " She apologize

"It's fine," i assured her and smile .

"Can i get your number?" She ask.

"Here, give me your phone" i hand her my phone for her to type her no.
"Here" handling it back to her.

"Thanks, i will be going now, nice meeting you Taylor, bye brother " and she walk out. I look at Kyle

"Oh, i came to give this " handling me a bouquet of flower and chocolates .
I smile.

"Ohh, thank you"

"Anything for you babe" smirking.

...............................................