chapter 66

TAYLOR'S POV.

It's been weeks ,
sometimes i would sleep on Kyles house or on my apartment but since we we're engaged he ask me to move in. Which i agreed.
so Jordans birthday is in 7days. Im very happy to be back to my family .

"Hi, baby " i greet Jordan as i approach her in the hallway of her school. She look at me.

"Mom? " what you doing here?" She ask , yeah what her mom doing . I smile at her. Ignoring her question and greet her friends.

"Wow, you got lots af friend" as i look at the children greeting her and crowding. She smile.

"Mom"

"Okay, im here to talk to Your principal" i said. Now she Look confused
"Oh, our company built this school 10 years ago, and we we're planning to renovate it" i explain. Her mouth just form 0 shape.

"Okay, i will lead you there" she said tagging me with her.
-----
After the meeting with the school board it's planed to renovate this summer.
"Thank you so much Ms. Paterson" the head said. I nod and smile.
As the bell ring for dismissal. The students start to rush out of their rooms . I heard murmur.

"OMG, it's Taylor Paterson"
"Is that Taylors mom"

I stop Listening when i saw Jordan approaching with bea and mico.

"Hi , mom i thought you Went already"

"No, the meeting took long"
"Hi, bea and mico" i greet they day hi back.

"mom since your here can we have a ride i will just text paul not to come" JORDAN ask. I nod.

"Okay, we will just drop mico and bea home" she said . As she look around annoyed of the staring.

"What you staring at?" She sas.
The students echoed "no" and walk away. "I thought so" Jordan said as she look back at me.

"That's a bad ass" i said. Mico and bea laugh

"Oh, if you just know how popular Jordan is tay. " bea said. I smile.

"Really" she nod.

"What can i do its from Paterson-Zanier " she said and giggle.

"Okay, lets go" i said. They nod.
So we walk to the car where lee is waiting. We drop mico first his house is big but not as big as ours then Bea i thought she's rich no I'm not judging her it's just she shop a lot.
I just stare at her home .

"You thought she's rich?" Jordan ask.i nod.
"YOUR MY MOM AND YOUR JUDGING MY FRIENDS!" she shout so i turn looking at her.

"I'm not JUDGING her it's just she shop a lot" i said trying to convince every word.

"Sorry, she work in a cafe and save her money so that she can Buy her things oh and she is a scholar in the school"

"Where is her parents?" I ask.

"they live her when she is young" she said in sad tone.

"Then who is she with?" I ask , if she has no parents then how s- .

"She lives on a friend of Hers that also work on the cafe"

"Friend? So it's like she has no legal guardian?" I ask. She nod. Oh poor kid. As the car stop on the driveway of the house. Jordan step out and open the door to me.

"Oh thank you" i said she giggle.
As we walk inside the house together.

"Their my girls are" Kyle called as he approach us. I smile and kiss him on the lips and Jordan hug him and kiss on the cheeks.

"Hows work?" I ask.

"Fine, i have meeting with Jordan school stuff for the renovation." I answer. He nod and smile at Jordan.

"And you Baby?" He ask.

"Oh , im good " she said. I chuckle.
"Oh and we have family day tomorrow" she said (i don't know if other country celebrates that. )

"Tomorrow?, why didn't you tell us earlier?" I ask.

"It was announced this Afternoon"
I nod .

"What time?" Kyle aks.

"9am " we nod again." Im going to my room " she said and walk upstairs.