chapter 42

TAYLOR'S POV

thank a lot jade. Iam not ready yet i dont even know what to say.
I look at him and turn around when i saw jade looking at me signaling me to go back. I turn again and seat infront of Kyle which is awkward for me. We were silent for long now.
Except when we order our food.

"Tay" Kyle said breaking the silent. I look at him
"Im so sorry" he apologize

"No, it's my fault i over reacted it's just a damn article but i don't know why it affects me to much, sorry." Yes it's true i over reacted.
He stand up and Neal infront of me.
What he is doing please dont tell me he is . I look around and saw jade and jake looking confused as i am also people are staring .

"No, Kyle stand im not ready for this" i said.

"No, im not proposing" he said chuckling. I look at him more confused.
He stand for a moment. And face the people that some are recording through their phones.

"I dont know you guys know me,but i bet you read and heard the news about my stupid actions on the pass. And yes it is true that I'm a heartless playboy, BUT its in the pass" he glance at me i smile " I've change because of this girl
, some people say that I'm a bad influence, that will play with her heart and add her to my list. NO i can't do that to her i love her to much to hurt her." Now he is looking at me as he neal.
"through this ring symbolize my promises." " I Kyle Matthew Zanier promise you Taylor Nicole Paterson that i will never ever hurt you on porpose and will love you with all my heart" he said. I hand him my hand. And we hug. People clapped.

"Were good?" He whisper

"Yeah,"
Some clear there throat we broke apart.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but tay we need to go you have a meeting in 30 " jade said . I look at kyle and he nodes

"See you later love" he said kissing my cheeks. I miss him calling me that.

"Bye see you later guys. " and we head out.
As we are on jades car. Driving back to the office.

"Thank you so much , i own you" i thanking jade

"Just for you tay" she said.

KYLE'S pov.

Yessssss. . . .my Taylor is back on my arms. I .smile like an idiot.

"Thanks jake."

"Sure bro"

We head back to the office.
I was now doing some work when jake rush in. I look at him.

"You need to see this " he said turning the tv on.

"Kyle Zanier make a promise proposal and a very nice speech for his girlfriend Taylor Paterson , take a look at this. " .and the video at the restaurant started to play.
"Kyle Zanier is turning to a Good boy? We all like this to happened.

"That was fast" i said it's like an hour and its on news already.

"Yeah, that's when your famous" jake chuckle.
I dial Taylors no.
Ring..ring..

"Hello" she anwer

"Hi love" i said cheerily

"Oh hi, why do you call?" She ask

"Is it a crime to call my beloved girlfriend?"

"Seriously Kyle"
I laugh a little.

"Did you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"On what happened to the restaurant earlier"

"Oh. Nope" she said popping the p.
"That was fast " she added.

"I know right"

"Babe i need to go bye" she said.

"Bye " then hang up.
It's almost 3pm when i finish my work. So i head out.
I stop by to buy some flowers for Taylor since its to early for me to go home so i plan on going to Taylors company.

(++++++++++++++++)
If you we're wondering Where Cesar TAYLOR'S dog is i left him at TAYLOR'S mom he will be back soon.