chapter 46

KYLE'S POV.

I will grab some clothes for Jordan since since she only have shirt and panties yesterday.
I saw something on Taylors eyes whe she look at her you know the joy, and love also she felt sorry for her. Who the heck hurt a 4 years old. ? .

"Love?" I call as i Open Taylors door.
She didn't answer so i went straight to her room.
Her arms wrap around Jordan protectively they look so cute. I put the bags down and snap a pictures before going downstairs to make breakfast.

TAYLOR'S POV.

I woke up and saw Jordan snuggle ito me. I smile. "I will protect you baby" i whisper as i play with her hair.
How could someone hurt this little one. i will make sure to give Them a lesson. As Jordan open her eyes and look around.

"Morning Jordan" i said

"Mornin" she is so cute. As she look at at the corner.
"What those?" She ask pointing to shopping bags. Who brought that Here.

"I don't know. Let me check" as i stand and grab the bags. That contains.
2 Shoes , 3 dress , 2pants, 2 shirt , box of undies and 3 shorts.
Who buy this.. to ask my self.
Jordan walk besides me.
"This mine" she ask i nod.

"Lets take a shower then change " She nod and follow behind .
----------
"Morning girls " someone greeted as i we walk to the kitchen. Kyle i guess he buy those.
"Thank god it fits" he said in relief looking at Jordan.

"You buyy thiss?" Ask Jordan Kyle nod. "Thank you" he smile and nod.

"I make breakfast" he said putting a plate infont of as.
As we were eating i look at Jordan .

"Jordan can i ask you something?" I said. She look up and nod. There is a little fear in her eyes.
"Is it okay if i adopt you?" I ask nervously what if she says no?..
She didn't answer and just stare at me.

JORDAN POV

She wants to adopt me , what if she gets tired and bring me back to that hell place.
I just stare at her, she is good even Kyle they are the first person who did this to me. Maybe it's not that bad. After a minute of silent.

"It's Okay if y-" i cut her off by hopping off the stool and hug her in waist. I look up and saw her smiling.
"Is it a yes?" I nod.
"Baby, i promise that no one will ever hurt you again" She said hugging me thight. Kyle smile and said that he will also protect me.
----
Now we are on our way to the orphanage, Kyle open my door and carry me on his arms Taylor beside us. As we got near the door i started to shake. I think Taylor saw me.

"Baby Relax, okay, we are here we won't leave you" she asure me. I nod. She knock on the door. Mark the caretaker open the door looking angry as he saw me.

"There you are brat," he shout he look at Kyle and Taylor." Sorry about her she always run off. Thank you for taking her back" he said as he grab me off from Kyle but Kyle hold me thither i wrap my arms around his neck.

"No!! We won't giving Her back we are Here to adopt her" Taylor said looking angry.

"Your joking right" he said laughing.

"Do she look like she's joking?" Kyle said. He stop laughing and looks like he seen a ghost staring at Kyle. He shake his head.
"Get those papers that need to be sign now!" Kyle ordered him which make me flinch as he shout.

"Ops , sorry jord" Kyle apologize. I smile at him.

"Here it is Mr. Zanier " mark said handling it to Kyle. Taylor grab it and sign everything .

"Done. Lets leave this place" Taylor said . We walk out to the car.
---------