chapter 50

Remember i change Jordan's age.

TAYLOR'S POV

today is my baby 6th birthday.
I left early this morning because something go's wrong in the company that i need to fix and my other head director leave for a week so i need a temporary head. , the party will start at 1pm.
I've been looking for temporary director for hours now but still i didn't see anyone who is qualified. And it's 11:30 i didn't greet my daughter yet . I have to look fast so i will not be late. Jade, kim, Katie, Kyle are there already. Oh did i mention that there is no work today and iam here with some technicians only.

JORDANS POV

Today i my birthday and when i woke up i saw mia and Maria talking.

"Happy birthday!" They said at the Same time. I giggle . And thank them .
As run to mommys room that is empty. Maybe she don't know today is my birthday I walk downstairs to the kitchen with a frown on my face.

"Where is mommy?" I ask Maria as she cook my food.

"She left early this morning for work darling" she said That makes me sad more. She did forgot. I was about to cry.

"Jordan!!" I heard aunt jade call. I smile and run to the living room. Where uncle jake, aunt jade, Katie, kim and daddy. I run and hug dad.

"Happy birthday princess" he greet. The others greet me" happy birthday jord" i smile and thank them. All of them remember but my mom didn't.

"Baby why are you crying?" Ask dad.. . Because mom forgot it's my birthday.
ofcourse i won't say that.

"I'm just happy dad" i lie and give him a soft smile.

"Wheres your mom anyways?" Aunt jade ask. That make me frown again.
Maybe they get a hint as they all look at each other.

"Princess if you think mommy forgets it's Your day your wrong she just have urgent work to do okay" dad said i nod.

It's 12 when aunt jade change me into some dress and fix me. When we were done all of us ride in a very long car you know like a celebrity. After a minute of ride the stop in a building. And someone put a cover on my eyes and lead me somewhere.
Soon it was take off.

"Happy birthday!!" Everybody shouts. I look around. My grants are here also classmates friends at Photo shoots. Everybody except mom.

"Jord, come i have to show you something" kim said. She lead me to the other room. Where the Theme is frozen and there is a mini stage with chair at the center.

"Do you like it?" Kim ask. I nod and smile but remember that it's not complete without mom.

Me and my friends are in the trampoline for a 30min now.

"Princess come time for the show" dad said. We all gather at the room kim show me earlier. They told me to seat on the chair at the center. While i was walk to the stage someone cover my eyes with her hands.

"Guess who" she whisper

" mommy!!"" I said as i turn around and crash her in hug.

"Happy birthday baby" she said, i cry.

"Why you crying?"

"I though you forgot" i said. She kiss my cheeks.

"I will may forget everything but not you baby" she said. I hear people awwwdd. . On our moment.

TAYLOR'S POV

Kenzie's party is a success. Now we were loading all the gifts she receive.
I sware this people is insane.
Kyle bought her a MacBook and a new iPad, jade gave her a closet of clothes yeah closet. And a lot more.
I will give her my gift at home.
--
As soon we arrive home tug jord to the living room and hand her my gift.

"I want you to always wear this , because Your forever my little angel." I said . She smile as she open the gift. It's a necklace with a pendant that has "little angel forever " on it. I help her put the necklace.

"I will mommy, so that you also will not forget im Your .Little angel" she said. I giggle .
-------