chapter 22

KYLE'S POV

I got home 12midnight last night thanks to jake and jade. Who left me. I smile as i recall what happened last night. She is really different. It's already noon when i woke up. I prepare my self for work and i still have to drop taylors car.
I grab her keys and head to work. I ask sara for coffee and ask if i have important meeting she said none. So i finish signing the documents that i need to sign and head out.

I ask my driver to follow me since im bringing taylors car. I park her car to where i get it last night and told jim my driver where to go. He stop infont of one of the beautiful building here in New York . I step out and head inside. To the receptionist.

"Hi , how can i help you" she looks up " Mr. Zanier?" She ask politely.

"I would like to talk to Mis. Paterson" i said.

"Just a minute sir" she said as she call Someone. After the call she face me.
"Miss. Paterson is in a meeting right now, but she said if you could wait in her office" she said

"I will wait " i said

"Floor 28 sir" i nod and walk to the elevator. People greeted me and i just nod. Soon the elevator door open and i step out .

"Mr. Zanier" a girl around Taylors age call me. She is pretty but not as much as Taylor.

"Hi Mr. Zanier I'm Katie Mis. Paterson's PA." I shake her Hand
"Mis. Paterson said you could wait in her office" leading me to i presume is Taylor's office.

"Do you want anything to drink sir?" She ask.

"No, but thanks " she nod and Open the door .

"I'll leave you here sir, Mis. Paterson's meeting will end soon. I nod and thank her . She smile and leave.
I look around the office. Wow this office is beautiful Maybe i should ask Taylor to redecorate my office.
I'll ask her that.
..............