chapter 60

JORDANs POV
Years later.

It's been years i don't get to see taylor, yeah i miss her but i don't want to be a burden to her . Im 13 now . Oh im JORDAN ZANIER now. Kyle my dad ia a billionaire so i ask him if could change my name he said he can't since Taylor had the custody of me. One day grants visit with Aunt jade. I ask then to throw all the stuff Taylor buy for me like i said all even pictures and things that will remind her of me. I don't Even know how it goes.

Flash back.

"Hi, jord how are you sweetie" grant kate ask.

"I'm good" i said happily. They look at me.

"Jord, Taylor will remember everything Soon" grant lance said.
I laugh nervously.

"It's okay if she won't, " they look shock" im not her daughter Remember" i finish.

"Jord s-" i cut Aunt jade.

"And can i ask a favor promise its the last" i said.

"What is it?" Uncle lance said.
I remain silent for a moment so they look at me worriedly. I take a deep breath and look at them.

"Can you please throw everything that can reminds off me, "Everything including pictures and stuff." I they Just look at me soon grant kate spoke

"Jord we can't do That you know we love you but sweetie it's a l-"

"Please, please, please,please,please,please" i pleaded with my best puppy dog eyes. They didn't say anything just look at each other. As i keep repeating "please" . As they give up.

"Okay, okay , " grant ance announced. I jump and hug him.

"lance!" Grant kate said glaring to her husband .

"Come on, i know you can't stand those beautiful eyes of hers" he said. I Smile. Kate roll her eyes.
And look at me..

"You really want this jord?" She ask.

"Yes,oh and one thing" i said. They look at me again. Waiting on what im saying.
"I want to change my name " i finish.

"How?" Aunt jade.

"I don't know dad said i can't because Taylor has full custody of me and i know that if she sign the papers here" handling them the folder. " i can already change my name" i finish .

"Jord whats happening to you, one day you cry because you think your mom forgot about your birthday and every day you say that you have the best mom ever and now you want her to totally forgot about you plus change your name" Aunt jade said.

"Thats because she didn't want me anymore she even proud to say im nother kid plus people change " i said taking them aback.

End of flash back.

So that went pretty well for me.

"Ms. Zanier are you listening?" The teacher called.

"Yes sir" i answered.
I don't even listen to a single word hes said and wait for the bell to ring. Ring. Ring. Thank god we all walk out of his room to the canteen since it's lunch time as i walk through the hallway the others kids give me way and say hi, hello jord. Oh did i mention im pretty popular at school but im not that kid who will take advantage to make other miserable.

"Jord!" Mico my best friend called. He is a football player and let me tell you he is freaking hot. I smile and walk over him.

"Hi, mic did you get me something to eat?" I ask. He smile.

"Ofcourse when your first to come on lunch you grab me food so to be fair with you i grab you your favorite" he said he always makes me smile.

I went home dad is still home. Since i don't see his Ferrari dad and i move to a house that he bought. I grab some food from the fridge and went to the living room i sat on the couch. I grab the news paper on the coffee table and read is.

Jordan Zanier new shining star. I smile as i read it. I turn it to another page.
What happened to the happy little paterson- Zanier family.?
Is it over is this because of Taylor gotten into a car accident is t-

I stop reading. What happened to my little family , i miss my mom .

I grab dads guitar from the corner i don't know but music help me be okay i strum the strings.

What would you do
What would you say
How does it feel pretend if okay

My eyes could see me
But it's still the same
Pretend it's okay.

Not knowing the lyrics i strum another chords.

Dont don't forget that i was even alive
Don't don't forget everything we ever had
Don't don't forget about me
Do dont regret ever standing by my side
Dont don't forget we were feeling inside
No one left
Don't forget about us
But somewhere we when wrong
We where on so strong our love is like a song
You can't forget it .

I stop because tears is now flooding from my eyes. As i remember something

"I may forget everything but not you baby" she said

Thats make me cry even.
"Then why did you forget" i whisper.

"Jord"

KYLE'S POV

I went home earlier , i walk to the living room.

Dont don't forget that i was even alive
Don't don't forget everything we ever had
Don't don't forget about me
Do dont regret ever standing by my side
Dont don't forget we were feeling inside
No one left
Don't forget about us
But somewhere we when wrong
We where on so strong our love is like a song
You can't forget it .

Jordan sings. She stops and cry.
"Then why did you forget" i heard her whisper.

"Jord" i called. She look back. Whipping tears.

"Dad, how long your been there?" She ask.

"Just enough for me to hear you sing" i said , i walk over her. "Baby ITs okay Just be strong" i said she nod smile. " you have a incredible voice anyways" i added. She blush and i laugh at her cuteness.

TAYLOR'S POV.

It's been years buy i only remember a bit. Also im trying to clean my act.

"Earth on Taylor" jade called waving her hand into my face.
"What you thinking?' She ask.

"Jordan" i said, she look at me. I really think of Jordan lately it's like there is something that i need to know like a mystery .

"Jordan, what about her?" She ask.

"It's nothing" i said. She nod.
Here we are doing a company project."LETS finish think work" I said , she nod again.
---
"Mom what you doing here?" I ask as i saw my mom on my penthouse.

"Oh just getting some stuff" she said.

"What stuff?" I ask., she don't have things here right.

"The things you don't use anymore, i plan to give it to your charity, sorry i don't ask permission" she said. I smile. And nod.

"I discovered that i built a charity homes , name was Paterson family charity.

"Tay, i need to go so i can drop the stuff now" she said i kiss her goodbye.

I walk upstairs i haven't been to the kid room ever since. I Just stare at the door. Then pass to my room.

"Tay, dinner is ready" Maria called. Im so tired so lay on my bed. Trying to remember my past but still nothing.
---
Sorry about this book if you hate it just stop reading and please don't comment rude things. Please.
Thank you.
Oh and one thing i don't know if i wrote the lyrics right and sorry If it's wrong