chapter 23

TAYLOR'S POV

"that's would be all, you could go back to work or what are you doing" i said smiling to the board members.
They all nod and head out.

"So what happened last night" jade ask referring to me and Kyle

"Nothing" i said

"Come on tay tell me"
She smiles

"He apologize about the day we bump into each other" she give me the -is that all - look. I smile and nod

" Kyle Zanier apologize? That's new" she said like she's don't believe.
"I have to go back to work, see you tay" she said walking out . I walk out of the meeting room and head to my office.

"Taylor Mr.Zanier is already there" Katie inform me i thank her and open the door is saw Kyle half asleep on the couch. I look back at Katie

"How long has he been here?" I ask

"An hour ago, i thought the meeting would not lass that long he ask for coffee though" she said. I nod and went inside. I seat on my chair and look at Kyle . He looks so peaceful and innocent when he sleep's i have no heart to wake him up so i just look away and do my work. I cant for him.

I was signing some documents, when a harsh but sexy voice appears.

" how long you been here? " he ask

"Well hello to you to" i sarcastically replied. He roll his eyes. " hmm half an hour ago" i said.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He ask

"I don't know." I mumble, not looking at him.

"you know your cute when you blush" he tease, i can feel my cheeks burning now. He started laughing i look at him
"You look like a cherry boom" and start laughing again. I glare at him but continue my work.
I massage my temple, because im tired and i didn't have a nice sleep i sleep 12 midnight and woke 5:30 because i have a meeting 6:30 i feel like my head will explode.

"You okay" Kyle ask in worried tone. I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, im fine, just a little stress" i said he nod.

"You know your office is very cozy, and more like homie, " he complement. "So i think Maybe you could redecorate my office, if that's okay with you " he said.

"Yeah, i don't mind , just tell me when do you me do it , so i can insert in my schedule"

"Okay, oh here's Your key by the way" handling my key back. "Thanks again" he smiles at me.

"You know" i said to him

"What?" He ask

"You should smile always it suits you more" i said and he blush.
"Are you blushing?" I ask laughing

"No I'm not" he argued

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ughh whatever!!" He said defeated.
And i started laughing.

.............................................