Chapter 52

Christmas.
TAYLOR'S POV

"Yeahey! It's time for gifts" kenzie said jumping up and down to the living room. We all settle down it's not crowded since our living room is big.

"I'll go first" James said. Grabbing his gifts for us. Oh did i mention that he and Chloe are dating. Haha
He gave mine first. It's a small box.
"Open it" he said , i do as i told.
It's a bracelet with Nicole on it. I thank him.as he gave all his gifts.

"Okay my turn" Chloe said.
She gave us her presents. And soo on .

"And this is for you mamma" Jordan said handling me a box. I open it. And saw a necklace like the one i gave her.
"Taylor and Jordan forever" is ingrave inside. I hug her.

"Thank you so much baby" she nod and kiss me as she went to seat next to jade. It's me and Kyle left.

I gave mom and dad theirs. And others.

"Uhmm, jade this is from me and Kyle" i said handling her the box. She open it.

"No way" she mumble.

"What is it ?" Chloe ask.jade didn't answer but click a button.
Something blink outside the window.

"Omg guys thank you so much" she said crashing us with hug.

"Baby this is for you" handling Jordan a big box. Which contain her new pet.

"Wow that's big" James said . We all laugh. Jordan open it .

"Mommy , daddy thank you" hugging us. Others awwed on our little family. Jordan seat there playing with her dog.
Kyle give his. Giving mine last.
He hands me a big box. I open it. I look at Kyle he looks nervous and others our beaming with excitement . I pull the box cover and saw another box i open it again another box its getting smaller it's like 4th box i open.

"Are you kidding me" i said looking at Kyle he scratch the back of his neck.

"Just open it tay!" Jade said full of excitement. What's with this people.
Continue opening the boxes and i think I'm already done since the box im holding now is small. I open the last box and gasped. I look at Kyle that now on his knees.

"Nic i know we been together for mouths only, and i know your the one, hence when i first met you actually bumping on you i feel something that i haven't in other girls heck i even learned my lesson now my motto remember" don't judge the book by it's cover i smile and tear fall from my eyes. "Also i don't want to lost you again also Jordan i love you" he breath long " Taylor Nicole Paterson will you marry me?" He ask . I nod "yes" and place the diamond ring on my finger. He stand kiss me.
We pulled away, everybody is smiling at us. Jordan stand and walk to Kyle

"Daddy i forgot to give you this." Giving her a box.

"Baby it's two" Kyle said

"Oh the other one is for mommy" she said smiling

"Which one is hers?" Jordan get and gave it to me. It's a key chain with a broken heart i look at Kyle. He has the other on he connect it.
At the front grave was "your mine" and at the back is my name.
Mine was "im yours " and Kyle at the back .how did my daughter know about this things. I look at her. Understanding .she said.

"It's from me and aunt jade" she said. We thank them. Looking at the time it's already 3am

"We should all take a rest" mom said we all nod and head to our rooms Jordan and Kyle will be with me.

Today is best day of my life. .

+++++++
Taylor is engaged
Oh and jades car is above.