chapter 62

TAYLOR'S POV

"Your mom did that" jade said. I nod .
She smile. "So you saw Kyle?" She ask.
"Nope,Jordan the only one there with her friends" i said.

"Ohh okay," she said. I was aboutto ask her when she cut off.
"Lets go shopping?" She ask cheekily.

"I was supposed to say that" i said she giggle. "But whatever lets go" grabbing my purse and phone.
----
Jade and i spend 2hours at the mall already and guess what our hands Are already full of bags we're lucky lee is with us so he said he can put it the car we gave it to him. and thank him.
As we walk to forever21

"Tay, could you buy me those shirt?" Jade pleaded pointing to the shirt. I smile how silly she is.

"You can get anything you want" i simply say she smile and walk out to somewhere. Now she left me . I walk around the store to looking for clothes that i can buy.

"OMG, it's her!!" Someone shout . I look around and saw a little crowd outside. I ignore it and browse through the ranks.

"Look who got fans" jade whisper. As she point to the direction that i was looking earlier. I just nod..

"Miss could you please close the store,i will pay just please" a very familiar voice ask. We can't see who is it because of the racks.

"Let just a-" i think it's the sales lady that was cut off.

"Tina do what Ms.Zanier wants" someone called.

"Thank you so much Nicola"

"Anything for you darling"
We listen long for their conversation.
We walk where this people our.

"Wait is that Jordan" jade ask pointing to the girl.

"Jordan!!" Jade shout rushing to Jordan. Jordan face lit up when she saw jade but when she glance at me it change into frown mix with anger.

"Aunt jade why you here" she ask ignoring my presence.

"Shopping" jade answered in duh tone. "So let me guess, your the reason that those crazy teenagers are shouting . " Jordan giggle but nod.

"Oh aunt this is my friends Bea and mico" Jordan introduced to jade.
They hug. Am i a ghost.
Jade Maybe remember that im here.

"Oh Taylor meet this guys " i smile and walk over to them.
I open my mouth to greet them but they greet first.

"Hi, Ms. Paterson" mico greet. I smile

"Hi, your mico right" he nod.

"Hi, Ms. Paterson nice to finally meet you" bea said. I look at her confused.

"Hi , bea" i simply replied.
"You guys already eat?" I ask.
Mico and bea shake there heads
"Lets go somewhere to eat , my treat." I said smiling.

"Really,?, Jord please" mico pleaded looking at Jordan. It took for a minute for Jordan to answer.

"Okay fine" in not happy tone..
"Nicola here is for you guys cl-" Jordan was cut off.

"No, keep it it's my pleasure to help you little angel" all of them was shock , shock of What. Wait.
"Little angel" little angel little angel" where did i hear that before. Little angel . Little angel. I keep repeating hope i can remember.

"Taylor , you Okay?" She ask concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i?"

"You keep repeating "little angel" " she said.

I look at Jordan she is about to cry, as bea and mico just ask like they Knew everything.

"Lets just go eat something" i said. We walk around the mall deciding where to eat.