chapter 55

KYLE'S POV

"Love how about this?" Pointing to a light grey cloth. She look at it and think for a moment. She soon grab royal blue cloth placing it beside the grey.

"Perfect" she beams. I look at it its good combination.

"You already choose what you Want?" Mom ask.we nod.
"What?" She ask.

"Light grey and" i said looking at Taylor.

"And royal blue" she finish. My arms are still wrap around her waist.

"Good choice" kate complements.

"Oh and we plan on getting married After month and half instead of the plan" Taylor said. They look at each other smiling like crazy.

"Really!!" They beam.
I chuckle.

"It's like you guys are more exited than us" i said. We all laugh.
---
Time laps sorry i don't want to make this book long.
TAYLOR'S POV

WE we're planning for the wedding for a week now. Also we move the reschedule the date. today im heading to Kyles office just to visit him.

"Hi, Taylor" Sarah his Pa greeted. I smile warmly .

"Is Kyle there" i ask.she nod yes i thank her and walk to Kyles glass door.

"Hi , babe" i greet and to his side giving him one passionate kiss.

"Why you here?" He ask.

"Oh, im Here to visit my fiance" i say. Remember the sacram. He grin and pull me by my waist to seat on his lap.

"Love, I'm so exited to make you all mine and make our little family with Jordan and soon to be babies" he said. I smile .oh how i love this jerk

"I am to"

"Hey, can we go to the diner i miss their food" he said i shake my head no i promise Jordan to take her out for dinner. "Please love please" he pleaded kissing all over my face. Making me giggle.

"Okay , okay, but can we take Jordan i promise to take her out" i said.

"Ofcourse i love my baby jord " making me smile. He care and love her like he is his own.
"Lets go pick Jordan then go to the diner?" He ask . I nod and stands from his lap.
We make our way out when my phone rings i click without looking the caller id.

"Hello" i answered

"Hi, darling, how are you and the wedding plans going?" Dad ask.

"Im great dad, and everything is going good as plan"

"That's good, see you Soon tay bye"

"You to dad bye." Then he hang up.
I talk with dad while walking to the car earlier so now Kyle is driving to where Jordan is it's Saturday today no school but a photo shoots to do. I don't want my daughter to get tired since she school and shoots to do. But i will support her on everything that makes her happy. I will love Jordan like she is my own.

We pick Jordan and tell lee and mai to take a rest as we hed to the diner.

"Baby remember the day i saw you there? " i ask Jordan. She nod.

"I will always remember this place mom" she said.

We went inside and seat on one of the boots. As a waitress walk into as.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Zanier and Ms.Paterson." she say we nod.
"Hi, Jordan i told you soo that someday you will find someone you could call mom, also love and care for you" she said to Jordan . They know each other. .

"Yeah, thank you for everything ash" Jordan said to the waitress who i assume is ash as what Jordan call her.

Ash take all our orders and walk away.
"So how do you know that ash lady?" Kyle ask Jordan.

"When i used to be Here, actually outside, ash gave me food and take me home when her work is done" she answer.

"Here's you food ma'am , sir and cutie" ash said handling us our foods.
"Enjoy your meal" she added and took off.
----
Authors note. .

Guys on the Next chapter will have a tragedy im sorry but a friend of mine suggested it and i like the idea. So sorry . Also i fast forward the time.
Happy reading.

Comment . .