date

TAYLOR'S POV

I went home 6:20pm and went straight to my room i take a shower not wanting to smell like shit on a date. After i take a long shower i went to my closet and look for something to wear After 10min of searching for something to wear i decided to a blue dress it's cute though and put light make-up.
After a hour of preparing i head downstairs to the living room , waiting for jade she will be here soon.
Ding dong.
Hah told you so i open the door and saw jade in a beautiful dress.

"You look beautiful jade" i told her.

"Thanks, you look stunning" that made me blush , we walk inside

" so whose the boy that i will be dating?" I ask her.

"Secret" i glare at her.
"They will be here soon" she said , who? I look at her.

"Wh-" *Ding dong * i was cut off.
Jade run to the door she open it and give jake a kiss on the cheeks i smile on how sweet she is. I saw someone behind jake.

"Come in guys" jade said letting them and when i saw him, what is he doing here.

"Taylor th-" i cut jake off.

"You!!" Kyle and i shout at the same time.

"Wait you know each other?" Jade ask full of confusion on her voice , i ignore her.

"What are you doing here!?" Kyle ask

"This is my penthouse, should i be the one asking you that?!" We were shouting with each other.
After a long 5min of arguing.
I look at jade.

" please tell me it's not him i'm dating" pointing to Kyle. Hi winks. jade struggled . .shit.

"I won't date this jerk" i said at jade.

"And i won't date this bitch" Kyle said to jake

i give him a death glare"excuse me What did you just call me? " i ask

"What did you just call me?" He mimic

"I called you a jerk, problem with that" i said sarcastically.

"I call you a bitch problem with that" fuck this guy. .

"Fu-"
Jade interrupted us.

"Okay that's enough!" Jade shout
"You our going on a date together since you" pointing at me "didn't bother to tell me you know him" pointing at Kyle. Double shit.

"Okay lets go " jake cheers and grab jade's hand.
"Why i have to go on a date with him"

"Cause i said so" jade said is she reading my mind

"No i don't read your mind , your thinking out loud." Jade said laughing
Triple shit.
I fallow jade and jake. What a coensident JADE JAKE haha. Kyle follow just behind us. But don't get me wrong he is HOT.

...............