chapter 64

TAYLOR'S POV.

I saw a kids stuff , the room is like a store for kid. Wait isn't this things on my penthouse the other room. I never check on it. Is this the things that mom refers when she said she get some stuff i don't need.??. I ask my self. I saw a jewelry box on the top of the desk ,opened. I walk over and saw Rings , bracelet and necklace with a pendant.

I pick the necklace and open the pendant." Little angel forever"

**flash backs. **

" mommy!!"" Jordan called as. i turn around and crash her in hug.

"Happy birthday baby" i said, she cry.

"Why you crying?"

"I though you forgot" she said.i kiss her cheeks.

"I will may forget everything but not you baby"
"I want you to always wear this , because Your forever be my little angel." I said . She smile as she open the gift. It's a necklace with a pendant that has "little angel forever " on it. I help her put the necklace.

"I will mommy, so that you also will not forget im Your .Little angel" she said. I giggle

*Christmas**
Mommy , daddy thank you" hugging us. Others awwed on our little family. Jordan seat there playing with her dog.
Kyle give his. Giving mine last.
He hands me a big box. I open it. I look at Kyle he looks nervous and others our beaming with excitement . I pull the box cover and saw another box i open it again another box its getting smaller it's like 4th box i open.

"Are you kidding me" i said looking at Kyle he scratch the back of his neck.

"Just open it tay!" Jade said full of excitement. What's with this people.
Continue opening the boxes and i think I'm already done since the box im holding now is small. I open the last box and gasped. I look at Kyle that now on his knees.

"Nic i know we been together for mouths only, and i know your the one, hence when i first met you actually bumping on you i feel something that i haven't in other girls heck i even learned my lesson now my motto remember" don't judge the book by it's cover i smile and tear fall from my eyes. "Also i don't want to lost you again also Jordan i love you" he breath long " Taylor Nicole Paterson will you marry me?" He ask . I nod "yes" and place the diamond ring on my finger. He stand kiss me.
We pulled away, everybody is smiling at us. Jordan stand and walk to Kyle

*end of flash backs.

I remember everything Jordan, Kyle, also before the accident, i need explaination. As i cry i grab the jewels and storm downstairs to the living . Perfect everyone is here. But before that i need to apologize to Jordan and make it up to her for the years i missed.

"Hey , Jordan can i talk to you?" I ask. She look shock i can feel everyone's eyes is in me. She nod her head but didn't stand.

"You can talk to me here and with them" she said.

"No , i mean pr-"

"No, if you dont want then we can't talk." She stubbornly said. Its my fault why she become like this.
I gave in..

"Fine, " i said. She nod. Telling me to start what i want to say.
I take a deep breath.
"Baby I'm sorry " is the first sentence i said And cry. Everyone is confused .
And the tension in the room is thick so i continue.
"Remember this, i told you i want you to always wear this because Your my Little angel , forever" handling her the necklace. Jordan was shock and cried. I tried to hug her but she flinch. So i back away a little looking at everyone they are all in tears.
But still no one talked.
"Baby im sorry if i broke a promise, remember at Your birthday when i was late but you thought i forgot then i said i may forgot everything but not you baby" i finish .
"Jord I'm so sorry i tried everyday to remember but no luck, im so sorry pl-"

"You really remember?" Jordan ask cutting me off. As she sob. I nod. She didn't say a single word but lunged her self into me. As cried i miss my baby.

"I miss you mom"

"I miss you to baby, please forgive me" i said still wrap around Jordan.
She not. I pulled away and kiss her on the forehead. I glance at everyone anf they loom sa happy but Kyle has a mix of nervousness. Oh i know why.

"Can i talk to your dad for a second?" I ask Jordan . She nod.

"Mom, please listen to his explanation he told me everything" Jordan pleaded. I nod Calling me mom makes me smile. I look at Kyle.

"Come with me please" i said and walk to the backyard. Kyle following behind. As soon he close the glass door i start.

"Explain everything" i said mad.

"I'm sorry tay, i promise i never kiss back,"was all he said i raised an eyebrows.
"I didn't know how she got in, she trapped me tay" he said i look in his eyes and saw his telling the truth.

"But why didn't you run After me?" I ask

"Cause i know that you need a little space so i let you go but i was planning to apologize after an hour, but then Chloe called and tell you got into accident, im so Sorry tay,im so Sorry , please forgive me love'"
I have to admit i miss him calling me love. I smile at him he look so afraid of what? I thought.

"To lost you " he answer. Damn im thinking out loud.
"Look tay im Sorry if you want me out of your life i will but That because it will make you happy, i didn't stop loving you tay, im so sorry,so-" i cut him off my crashing my lips on his. That caught him off guard but he kiss back after a minute. His lips is so soft and batteries on my stomach is going crazy. I pulled away first. And smile as look up.

"No, i don't want you out" i said.
He smile and hug me.

"Thank you, i promise i will not mess this up" he said i nod.

"Guess the couple is back" someone called. We pulling away from the hug and saw everyone looking at us with there smiles.

"Are we?" I ask kyle. Kyle ignore me and take the ring I'm holding and kneel infront of me.

"Can i have a change and have you back?" He ask. I smile how cooky he is. But nod my head ad he slide the ring into my finger. I look at mom. As she cries. I walk to her and hug her.

"Thanks for keeping her stuff mom, " i said. SHe nods. "Where Jordan anyways?" I ask as i don't see her anywhere.

"Sleep" James replied. And it hit me.

"Sorry .ruined your birthday i w-" James cut me off.

"It's fine, my wish even come true, so thank God" he said .. i smile and hug him.

After all the drama i walk upstairs to my room and saw Jordan sleeping so i lay next to her.

Good to be back.

----------
tada. ...haha. so that's it.