chapter 56

TAYLOR'S POV

"Where is that file !!" I groan. As i look through my table.

"Kim !!" I shout . Kim rush in with a confused look.
"Sorry, did you see the file that jade gave me yesterday?" I ask.

"Yes, you gave it to me remember" she said . Walking out and came back with the file.

"Thank you" i said. She nod and go back to her work.
Me also.
--
"I already try 6 dreesses " i groan .
I'm choosing a dress today and the girls is with me the boys is with Kyle.

"Just try another one" jade said.
I walk back to the fitting room and change as a lady help me change before i walk out i mumble thank you to her.
Then walk to the mini platform infront the girls who is seated on a coach. The Looks on their faces i think shock, happy and surprised. Why?..
Then mom started crying.

"Oh..my...God" called Chloe.

"Nic, that dress is so beautiful" jade say. I turn around looking at the mirror. Is that me they are right it looks beautiful. I wonder what Kyle reach when he sees me in this dress.

"You look beautiful sweetie" mom said walking beside me.

"Thanks mom" i said and hug her.
"Kyle is so lucky to have you" she added.

"Will gonna take that dress" i heard lorna said.

After that long day choosing dresses we are finally done. I Went home straight cause im to tired.

"Hi, Maria" i greet as i open the door seeing maria cleaning.

"Hi, tay"

"Good evening Ms. Paterson" mia greets. I greeted back.
"Oh, and Ms. The school inform me to tell you there will be a family day next week. " she added.

"Thanks , is Jordan asleep?" I ask..

"Yes Ms. " i thank her again and walk to my room.

Time skips sorry . .

The wedding is near and im nervous what if something happened and the wedding wi- ugh stop with those thoughts Taylor.
I will be sneaking to Kyles office today since i will not able to see him next 3days. I don't know why but jade, mom Loren and Chloe plan this.
So i will take my time to see him.

"Hi, Ms. Paterson" Sarah greeted, she always greet me when im here.

"Hi,Sarah , is your boss treating his employees right?" I ask. She chuckle.

"When your only here tay" she said. I laugh. I wave to her and walk to Kyles office.

KYLE'S POV.

"What do you want Katy?! " i ask annoyed . After my meeting earlier i walk to my office Katy seating on my coach.

"You, baby" she said stepping closer to me.

"Me!" I nervous laugh. " why you done fucking that asshole?" I ask i got angry remembering the pass.
"Go out !" I shout pointing to the door.
She ignore me and push me causing me to seat on my chair. She push the chair at the corner and pushing me with force

She smirk evilly" i heard your getting married" she said.
She run her fingers from my nose to my lips I push her but no luck. I was shock when she crash her lips on mine .
All that went to my mind is Taylor. I don't want to lose her. I never kiss back.
I hear the door open.
Oh. Shit i push katy with all my force.

TAYLOR'S PoV.

i can't believe what i just saw. When i open Kyles door. I stood there shock and tears streaming my face. I run off.

"Tay you Okay ?" I heard Sarah ask i ignore here and continue walking to the lift.

"Love that's not what you think" Kyle said running After me. How could he.

"Then tell me what to think!! " i shout at him getting everybodies attention.
He walk infront me reaching for my hands which i pulled away.the look on his face is guilt and hurt. But i don't care. He didn't answer for good 2 min.
"I thought so" i said and walk to the lift. He run After me.

"Wait Taylor please let me explain!!" He called before the elevator door close.
I waited till the door open i cried my self out. He said he loved me. I guess ITs all lie then.

As soon the lift stop and open i rush out to my car. People i past by look at me confused why im crying .

"Taylor , please!!! " i heard Kyle shout before i drove off.
My eyes are blurred because of the tears. I look at the steering wheel and my eyes landed to the rings the the promise ring that Kyle gave and the engagement ring. Why, why !! I loved him i trust him i give him chance why why the person you love the most will be the one to hurt you the most. . I cried. A loud horn make me look at the road again but it's to late. I felt my body fly out of the windshield of the car before darkness take over me.

KATE'S POV.

I was looking through Taylors room look at the picture frame that has her and me. I am happy my daughter is having her dream family. I put the frame back knocking down her solo picture glass scatters. I feel something is wrong you know that mother instinct. i rush to the living where lance , James and Chloe is taking.

"Hi swe-" i cut lance off.

"Call Taylor " i demanded getting nervous. They look at me confused.

"Mom, is everything al-" i cut James off. My shouting

"Call her NOW!!" they stumble. James call her first.

"Shes not answering" he said. Making me more worried.

"Let me try" Chloe said. I nod. And she dial Taylor. After a second. She shakes her head.

"Maybe she has a meeting" lance asure. YEAH Maybe she is just busy im Just making my self to worrie.
Ring-ring our home telephone rang. James stand to answer it.

James pov.

"Hello" as i answer the phone.

"Is this the Patersons residence?" Ask the person from the other line.

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Luke's hospital" he answer.

"Hospital?" Mom , dad and Chloe walk near me as they hear hospital.

"Yes , sir, Taylor Paterson had an accident and please go here as soon as possible. " he said.

"We're on our way" i sad and put the phone down.

"Who is in the hospital? " dad ask

"Taylor"i said fear on my voice. What if she Taylor is that bad.

"Omg, what hospital ?" Dad ask tears on there eyes. I told him the hospital and we rush there not waisting time.

"James is Taylor will be okay" Chloe ask crying. They treat each other like sisters.

"She will babe ,she is strong" i said.
She nod.
As soon as we arrive we rush out.

"Taylor Paterson" Chloe said to the nurse station.

"5th floor ICU,you can wait in the waiting area" she said.
Icu she is that worse. Please help him god. We walk to the lift pressing 5 .
And wait to the waiting area.
------
Sorry if my 1st book is wreck . Im trying my best.