chapter 45

TAYLOR'S POV
(Week later.)

"I really love the food here" Kyle said moaning as he eat. We are at the diner again . I smile.
.......
"Christmas is near" i said as We feel the cold breeze of air. Kyle nod.

"Isn't it the kid that we saw here last week" Kyle said looking at the corner. I saw the girl again. Why is she here she will get sick.
I walk over to her.

"Hey, why are you here again, aren't you cold" i said as i look at her clothes only shirt and panties. Kyle bend on her and wrap his jacket .
"Thanks " the girl whisper.

"Uhhm. You wanna come with me i will take you home tomorrow" i said. I stretch my hand for her to take. Which she take. We walk to Kyles car i buckle her seatbelt.
As we drove off.
the kid said hand Kyle his jacket back.
" so what's your name" Kyle ask. As we sat in the living room

"Jordan" she said

"Jordan what a nice name." Kyle said smiling

"Why are you always outside that diner?" I ask ." You don't have to answer if you dont want to" i added.

"Because me run from bad people , whho hurt me" she said in frown.( sorry i will try my best baby talk)

"How old are you?" I ask

"Fourrrr" she said. In a very cute voice

"who hurt you?"
Freaking hell she is yo young to be in pain.

"People at or- orpanage" she said. Without h.

"Sorry, iam Taylor and this is my boyfriend Kyle " i introduced. She nod. " uhmm you wanna take a bath?" I ask she nod. Again.
I lead her to my room. As we enter she looks around in amaze i smile. I want her to be mine, she is pretty and cute and i don't want her to be in pain Again.
"You want me to help you?" I ask.
She nod again. I take her shirt of and saw many bruises on her body. They are terrible.
After giving her a bath i put her on one off my shirt .
"Sorry this is all i got" i told her. She smile. " take a rest " i said and lay her down on my bed. And head downstairs.

"Kyle?" I called.

"Yes?" He ask

"There is something i want" seating next to him.

"What is it love?"

"Jordan" i simply say.

"If that's make you happy , but i tell you kids are handful and it doesn't mean give her everything but she is lack of love." He said. I nod. As i dial mom.

"Hello"

"Hi mom"

"Hi baby WHY do you call. "

"Mom i saw a kid earlier outside the diner and i take her home , i ask Why she is always there she said to runaway from her violent caretaker , so i was planning to ad-" She cuts me off.

"If that's make you happy baby and. Take care of her give her love. And i wanna meet her your on loudspeaker anyways so your dad heard everything"

"Mom, dad thanks love you bye" then hang up. I look .at Kyle with the smile on my face .

"Jordan is gonna be mine" i said happily. And kiss Kyle.
Its almost 10pm when Kyle left i change into PJ's and crawl besides Jordan. And fall asleep.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++