chapter 39

TAYLOR'S POV

After Chloe left i read the article again. What if they are right,What if Kyle is playing with me what if.
Shit i cant even concentrate on my work because of this. If Kyle care for me he will call or text or go here to tell me that this article is false that he love and care for me yes i love him .but where is he. I need air to clear my mind.
I head to the park near my penthouse . I was seating here for almost hour and still Kyle never text or call shit i forgot my phone. it's right he never care. It's 6pm and started raining.

"Mis are you alright?" A voice ask . That is very familiar. " look miss i dont know you but it's raining very hard also it's dangerous out here for you to be alone. " he said , i ignore him. He walk infront of me he tap my shoulder. I look up.

"Taylor?!" Kyle" we said at the Same time.

"Love, what are you doing out here? You will get sick" he said.

"What iam doing here?" I mimic
"Oh iam here to clear off my mind " i sarcastically said. He was about to say something but i run off to my car i heard him calling but i ignore him. And drove off to my penthouse.
I saw him following .
------
I rush to my penthouse door and lock it. I slide my back at the to the floor crying. Why am i crying .

Knock.knock
"Nic i know your there please tell me whats the problem" he said.
"If it's about the article, they are wrong. I admit that im a playboy and heartless but I've change, I've change because of you" i sob what he said.
"Tay you knew i would never hurt you. Tay Please believe me " i can feel that he is crying. "Tay I love you, please say something" he added i ignore him i don't know what i feel but i need break. I stand and head to my room not caring about Kyle.

KYLE'S PoV

There i said it already. I knew Taylor is behind the door. Why is she ignoring me. Maybe she doesn't love me back. Iam such an idiot. I Kyle Matthew Zanier crying for a girl

"Taylor please" i pleaded still no answer. I gave up. I walk to the lift but glance at the door still nothing. She doesn't .

I head home and get my only friend. The beer.
------------
Please don't hate me. .