Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    "Su Qiao, don't wait. The company has something to do. He won't be here today. Don't do it. First, cooperate with the program team to record part of the interview with the pilot film."

    "If you seize the opportunity of this variety show, maybe There is a turning point..."

    The voice full of coaxing was a little irritated.

    Jin Lanzhi spoke so fast that she didn't even care about her dry lips, she only wanted to persuade her.

    After all, outside the door, the staff of the "Wild Life" program group had been waiting for more than half an hour.

    If you don't show up again, there may be a marketing account spreading rumors tomorrow.

    She had already thought of the title -

    "Shock! The Marriage between Yuzhou, the top celebrity, and Su Qiao, the third-tier black and red flower, broke down".

    However, the eloquent Jin Lanzhi didn't pay attention to it. During the ten minutes of her persuasive persuasion, Su Qiao, who usually exploded at one o'clock like a firecracker, was experiencing quite a storm with her beautiful eyes open.

    Shocked, surprised, overwhelmed...

    Finally, after getting enough information, it turned into a weird hesitation.

    Yes, after listening to this man's chanting for more than ten minutes, and a few familiar names, Su Qiao was sure that all this was not a dream, and she was really wearing a book.

    Su Qiaoben is a lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival.

    Not long ago, she crossed the vast Grand Canyon with like-minded friends, and then moved to Sweden for a ski downhill competition.

    After winning first place, she invited her to dinner.

    At the dinner table, a girl pushed a bedtime book to Su Qiao, saying that there was a female partner with the same name and surname as her, and jokingly told her to read the whole book by heart.

    Su Qiao had nothing to do, so she read the whole novel at a glance before going to bed.

    The novel is a cool novel in the entertainment industry, probably a little sweet novel about the domineering CEO falling in love with me.

    The whole novel revolves around the hero and heroine, but there is a coquettish and weak vase female supporting role, who always opposes the heroine, and her name is Su Qiao.

    In the original text, Su Qiao's husband has talent, good looks, acting skills, and money, Yu Zhou, a popular top player in the industry who is at the pinnacle of his debut.

    However, the two are married by contract, and Yu Zhou still has Bai Yueguang in his heart, which is the heroine in the novel. .

    Su Qiao has liked Yu Zhou for a long time, so she wanted to take advantage of this program to make the fake show real and make the relationship between the two of them real.

    Yu Zhou didn't have this idea at all.

    Then, after the couple went to Survival and Marriage...

    after Su Qiao was rejected in the face of showing her affection, she didn't have enough to eat and wear warm clothes, no one to help her after she fell, she couldn't do anything, she went around for a meal, etc. After a series of coquettish operations Blame everything on the hostess.