Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Ding Yi.

    A name that is disgusting just by listening to it.

    Because of these two words, Yu Zhou didn't eat much dinner that night, and his stomach hurt a little, but he didn't say anything, and he didn't mention it. For the next two days, he was always uneasy, and his smile was much less than usual, almost Wherever Joe went, he followed.

    I'm afraid that with one wrong eye, people will disappear.

    This change was felt by others, and Su Qiao felt it.

    The second leg ends the day.

    Everyone boarded the return boat of the program group.

    Su Qiao picked the wheat, found Xia Han and asked again, the latter seemed to understand everything, took out his mobile phone and said: "It's a long story, first add a contact information, after returning to Beijing, I will ask you to chat "

    "Okay."

    Su Qiao took out her phone and added her WeChat.

    Xia Han looked at the message 'You and Su Qiao are already friends' on the phone page, held back her excitement and gave her a hug, and said a little depressed: "Qiao Qiao, when will you remember me?" "

    I...try my best."

    Su Qiao patted her on the back slowly, knowing that her former self probably had a very close relationship with her, otherwise, she would never mention Su Xiaoqiao's shameful nickname to outsiders!

    the other side.

    Ten seconds after Yu Zhou lost Su Qiao's figure, he was in a hurry to guard the gate.

    Tang Can couldn't help holding him back, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Brother, take it easy, we're all out of the island, and we won't be in any danger. It takes a girl some time to change clothes and fix her hair, so don't rush. "

    How can it be so sticky?

    Inseparable.

    Somewhat exaggerated.

    Chen Yiteng couldn't help but joked that a little farewell is better than a newlywed, but their little farewell is obviously different from Yu Zhou Su Qiao's little farewell!

    Rong Zheng was silent, pretending he didn't see it.

    Yu Zhou smiled gently at the few people and didn't reply. He only recalled the past two days, and a woman in her forties with a stern face suddenly flashed through her mind, saying one sentence after another—

    "You You performed well today, but you were a little too indifferent to your fans, remember to smile more next time."

    "Dating? No, you are now on the rise in your career, and falling in love has too much influence on you. You can go out in private. Going out on a date is absolutely No."

    "I believe Su Qiao will understand you."

    "Two days off? No time, you have a C&L interview today and a program recording tomorrow, I've already taken it for you, I can't refuse."

    "Yes Su Qiao called you just now, but I saw that you were busy, so I hung up on my own initiative, she was angry? You can coax me."

    "Today's interview, the host asked if you are single , why didn’t you reply? Do you know that some people on the Internet are already holding on to this point.”