Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    For dinner, Su Qiao and Xia Han hardly touched each other, but drank several bottles of wine.

    Xia Han was picked up by Tang Can.

    On the way back.

    Su Qiao's eyes were swollen.

    "Su Qiao, have you known Xia Han for a long time?"

    Jin Lanzhi accompanied her on a trip today, glanced through the rearview mirror several times, and asked, "What are you talking about, why are your eyes swollen?

    " Hold back."

    Su Qiao twitched the corners of her mouth, feeling a little drunk.

    She remembered how she met Xia Han back then.

    At that time, she secretly pretended to be Yu Zhou's assistant and followed her into the group. It seemed that she was helping Yu Zhou, but in fact, she went to meet her boyfriend and play with her.

    once.

    Yu Zhou stayed up too late filming the night scene, she couldn't take it anymore, so she bought a Mala Tang and ran to the hotel.

    Then, in the elevator, she met Xia Han who was still a young actor at the time, and was dragged to the hotel by the assistant director maliciously.

    She watched the girl struggling, very reluctantly.

    Su Qiao fastened the mask tightly, pressed down the hat, poured all the packaged Mala Tang in her hand on that stinky man with a blatant smell, turned back to Lei Feng, and then took Xia Han to her room on the grounds of acquaintance .

    Later, Xia Han thanked her several times, and the two gradually got in touch.

    With the same temperament, although Su Qiao never personally said that Yu Zhou was her boyfriend, Xia Han had a clear heart, never talked too much on the surface, and his tone was stricter than anyone else.

    But who ever thought...

    that happened later.

    Su Qiao narrowed her eyes, and asked abruptly: "Sister Lanzhi, I want to ask you something, Yu... When did Yu Zhou's former manager leave?"

    "I don't know about this. Xiao Zhang and I have been in office for two years. When she came to the company, she had already left her job and brought a new Xiaohua named Hu. She didn't usually have any contact with her."

    "Oh...that's it . .”

    Su Qiao understood.

    Jin Lanzhi suddenly remembered something, and mentioned something.

    "However, the two brands I contacted you two days ago, she has recently contacted her own artists, but you have recently become popular with your performance in that variety show, and your image and temperament are more suitable. The sports brand is decided without any hesitation. You. That car brand... I'll contact you tomorrow."

    The duck in his mouth can't fly.

    Jin Lanzhi thought of this, but after her questioning, she subtly connected several things.

    What a coincidence.

    Ding Yi resigned when she married Yu Zhou two years ago? And switched sides between her and Xiao Zhang?

    Tsk~

    There is big news.

    Jin Lanzhi secretly looked at Su Qiao and didn't care.