Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    In the morning, the sun rises.

    The powerful biological clock woke up Su Qiao from her sleep. The first time she opened her eyes, she had a splitting headache and just stared blankly at the top of the snow-white wall in a daze.

    Everything about last night came to her mind.

    Distressed, after two years of absence, a deep kiss that is completely different from the deep seabed.

    Rushing non-stop, tears wet Yu Zhou's shoulders.

    Using both hands and feet, he insisted on stalking her when Yu Zhou coaxed her to sleep.

    And Yu Zhou carried her back to the room, wiped her face with a wet towel, then lay on his side next to her, humming a nice tune...

    Scenes were replaying in front of her eyes like a movie.

    "...It's going to kill me."

    Su Qiao directly hid herself under the quilt, wishing to go back in time and kill the person she was last night!

    It is said that children who are left alone are in charge of the family early, and their temper is also precocious.

    Su Qiao is no exception.

    For the first 10 years, Su Qiao lived with the two old people and it was okay. Even if the monkeys occasionally said that she had no father or mother, every time she was bullied, she would either try to fight back, or she couldn’t fight back, and she would go back to her grandfather. Grandma will always be comforted when she cries.

    Later, my grandparents would always make some bamboo toys, such as bamboo dragonflies, for her, and take them to play with other little kids, and it will get better as time goes by.

    But after 10 years old.

    After Su Qiao's parents picked her up, she was still not indifferent, and when the two later divorced and started a new family, she understood that tears are the most useless thing in the world.

    At most, he would only expose a thing or two in front of Yu Zhou, and he would be the only one who could coax himself.

    But after being with Yu Zhou, Yu Zhou couldn't bear to let her cry at all, the number of times was almost a handful.

    Not to mention that when she became an adult, she began to consciously exercise herself, and later fell in love with sports such as rock climbing, surfing, and skydiving. Which one has she never practiced, Sanda or Muay Thai?

    If you really meet someone who is not long-sighted, basically only the other party will cry.

    But last night, I drank a little more, so...

    "Tsk, it's too disappointing."

    Su Qiao patted her face bitterly, and when her fingertips touched her eyelids, she felt a slight pain. Her eyes were sore, and she wanted to Weeping.

    She thought, it can't be her fault, anyone who knows such news and even drank a little wine can't help it alone.

    I just don't know if Yu Zhou was frightened yesterday.

    Su Qiao tried her best to adjust her mood.

    Before she could adjust, the door opened.

    Yu Zhou took a glass of water and walked in lightly. Seeing her wake up, he quickly stepped forward and said worriedly, "Qiao Qiao, are you awake? Do you have a headache