Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    [I knock? !]

    [Eat, eat mushrooms, did you eat them to death? 】

    【Red umbrellas, white stems, lying on the board after eating... No, haven't these mushrooms been carefully selected? How could such a thing happen. ]

    [Ah, why is the live broadcast turned off! ]

    [Something went wrong, something went wrong, maybe there is something wrong with the mushrooms they ate? 】

    ......

    Since the live broadcast of "Life in the Wild", the popularity of the dolphin video has remained high, and there has never been a mistake or interruption.

    However, this interruption can be described as causing an uproar!

    at the same time.

    The scene wasn't much better either.

    No one thought that Zhao Jiamo would suddenly fall off the wooden pier when everyone was full of wine and food, the atmosphere was so good, and it was rare to let go of the previous suspicions and chat after the meal.

    His face was pale, and he clutched his abdomen, as if he was in great pain.

    Everyone has not yet reacted.

    Zhao Jiamo's phrase "mushrooms are poisonous" is like a thunderbolt on a flat ground, and a thunderbolt on a sunny day!

    "Hurry up, pinch the live broadcast first, let the doctor go up and have a look." Guo Wen was so frightened that his first reaction was to pinch the live broadcast first.

    If something happened, how could he take the responsibility?

    The doctor stepped on the muddy ground and went straight to Zhaojiamo.

    Zhao Jiamo didn't know if it was pain or something else, his face was already pale and he couldn't say a word for a long time.

    "Director Guo, no, the equipment is not complete. I can only look at the trauma. He doesn't know if the poisoning is caused by eating poisonous mushrooms, and the time has to be early."

    After lifting the clothes, checking the situation and observing his movements, The doctor immediately gave a conclusion.

    When it is late, people will be cold.

    Guo Wen was shocked, and quickly waved his hands: "Then, what are you waiting for? Send them all to the hospital, and no one will be lost!" But if something happens to one of them, how will he explain it?

    "...It will take an hour and a half to return to the original road."

    "Take the nearest waterway, hurry up, Xiao Li hurry to contact the boat, immediately, immediately, quickly come to pick me up!"

    "All guests bring the leftover mushrooms from the night."

    "Quickly induce vomiting for Zhao Jiamo."

    "Hurry up!"

    Following the doctor's words, the scene became chaotic.

    Guo Wen and a few backbones were in charge of contacting the ship and packing the equipment. Seeing this, Liao Lei hurriedly induced Chen Yiteng to vomit.

    Others followed suit.

    for a while.

    The voices came and went.