Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Su Qiao told others about the possibility of rain at night.

    Jiang Yuerong believed it.

    Liao Lei and Chen Yiteng hesitated, but took some protective measures.

    After Zhao Jiamo said something weird, he didn't show his face anymore.

    Su Qiao said it didn't matter.

    After all, she wasn't 100% sure, but it was better to be prepared than unexpected.

    She calculated that there were only two days left for this station, and if it rained, she didn't want to go out, so she arranged all the fishing lines she had exchanged into traps, and there were about a dozen of them.

    Go see it in the afternoon, at least half of it is medium.

    Small animals are most sensitive to changes in the weather, so Su Qiao is a little more certain.

    Simply, Su Qiao ate the prey that could be eaten, processed and stored the uneatable prey, dug a circle of diversion canals around it, and then made a triangular shelter for Lu Ke alone.

    Everything is in order, but things are getting more and more.

    10 o'clock in the evening.

    The lower the air pressure outside, the rain started not long after.

    Patter, rain is not small.

    In the camp, the most eye-catching cabin has no light at all, and the brightness of the room can be seen through the light from the bamboo windows.

    Su Qiao lay down on the sleeping bag, listening to the sound of rain outside, and closed her eyes leisurely.

    Then came the rustling, the sound of changing clothes.

    "Qiao Qiao, there is no light, I seem to wear it backwards, can you help me make sure?"

    Yu Zhou muttered, a little annoyed, and then, a black shadow quickly stood beside Su Qiao, Kankan squeezed half of Su Qiao's face.

    The faint sandalwood fragrance is mixed with male hormones.

    Strong and cold.

    Great presence in the dark.

    Su Qiao tapped on the closed window, "There is no light, I can't see it, I can't be sure, if I want to find out, I just push the door and go to catch the light of the program group, or I will open the window for you?"

    "No! "

    Yu Zhou blurted out without even thinking about it. He didn't care about anything else this time, he put on his clothes in a few moments, and said angrily: "Qiao Qiao, there is something wrong with you, you were not like this before." Su Qiao

    : "..."

    Who is wrong?

    Ever since he moved into the cabin, Yu Zhou was fine during the day, but since Lu Ke was around, he could only stare at him a couple of times and pick up some food.

    But at night, it starts to act like a demon.

    Su Qiao observed twice and found that he had a problem with sleeping on a single bed.

    The day before yesterday, he said that sleeping alone was cold.

    The day before yesterday, he said that the bed board was annoying.