Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    On the first night at the beginning of the second station, Su Qiao's various defenses against Xia Han disappeared in just two or three hours, and there was nothing left.

    Don't say disgust.

    Even Su Qiao couldn't help but suspect that she was wrong about the emotions she felt before because the weather was too hot.

    Su Qiao said jokingly: "Sometimes I don't have a good memory, did we meet somewhere before?"

    The answer I got was that the two did have a collision a year ago.

    Xia Han said: "I accidentally spilled wine on your skirt at that party, and then I invited you to the backstage to tidy up and chat for a while."

    "Really?"

    Su Qiao was a little suspicious.

    Xia Han nodded again and again, relying on Su Qiao's ignorance of those past events, she opened her eyes and said nonsense: "Of course it's true, why did I lie to you, and there is no candy     .

    "

Why?"

    "Thought I said the wrong thing." Su Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, and went back to make up for it: "In the past two years, my temper has not been so good."

    "How is it possible, I feel that you are very good now."

    Xia Han raised a big smile Going to her side, the past two years were all stupid things done by that impostor, what does it have to do with Su Qiao?

    It doesn't matter at all!

    Jiang Yue next to her also nodded affirmatively, "I think so too."

    [I didn't expect Su Qiao to be quite self-aware? The past two years have been really bad tempered. ]

    [Mainly because she is easily jealous, whenever Yu Zhou has an affair with someone, she will jump up and down. ]

    [But now it seems... the changes are quite big. 】

    【People will grow, and it is normal to have changes. 】

    After a chat after dinner, Su Qiao's mood improved a lot. Jiang Yue happily returned to Rong Zheng's side, packed up her things and prepared to rest.

    Xia Han enthusiastically invites Su Qiao to sleep together, and Su Qiao is a little moved.

    "Wife!"

    "Jojo!" A

    voice was simple and aggrieved.

    A voice was hoarse and pathetic.

    Tang Can and Yu Zhou, who were sweating profusely and were almost drenched all over, moved closer, staring at their wife with resentful eyes.

    "Qiao Qiao and I hit it off right away, you go to bed first."

    Xia Han waved to Tang Can impatiently.

    It can be seen that he is also the one who speaks the truth at home on weekdays. A man as big as Tang Can was speechless, so he only dared to hand her a coat.

    "How can this work!"

    "It's comfortable to have the sea breeze blowing during the day, but it's cold at night, and we haven't fully set up the shelter. If something passes by at night, you two girls will definitely be scared."

    Yu Zhou's righteous words, he looked like he was thinking of everyone.

    Actually.

    Everyone knows his little ninety-nine.