Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    As Yu Zhou expected, the divorce turmoil between Su Qiao and Yu Zhou did not have any impact in the end due to the marriage proposal and the farce of Ding Yi and Hu Qinghan.

    There are not many jobs for Su Qiao. One script after another, Su Qiao didn't want to act, so she didn't accept it. All the endorsements she got were good reputations. Recently, she has become the new favorite of the endorsement in the business circle.

    The prices offered by the variety shows that came to invite are also high.

    But most of them came for the couple, and they all refused after discussing it.

    But maybe it was because of Su Qiao's sense of security recently, Yu Zhou, contrary to her procrastination in the past, was assigned a helper and a driver to accompany her to work, and on the other hand, she also enrolled in the film and television shooting class of Shanghai Film Group.

    Except for work.

    Su Qiao spends most of his time beckoning cats and dogs, taking classes, and learning shooting skills. His life is very fulfilling.

    certainly.

    In her filming, the most people are people, and most of the protagonists are Yu Zhou.

    Those who cook seriously, those who shower cats and dogs with water, and those who seriously hold meetings at work, she records every appearance one by one, and chooses the ones she thinks are the most suitable, prints them out and puts them in the photo album.

    Every time I see the photo album, I add more memories.

    However, Su Qiao knew herself well. After only a month at home, she couldn't stay anymore.

    The beginning of October coincides with Yu Zhou's birthday.

    Su Qiao entrusted Xia Han with 500 yuan and little Baixue to raise them for a few days, and then went to Haishi with Yu Zhou.

    I rented the small villa where the two lived during the last summer vacation during the ambiguous period, revisiting old dreams, and spent a ridiculous week.

    After returning to Beijing, they picked October 10th to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a certificate, and decided to hold a wedding the next year.

    In November, Su Qiao had a filming job, went to the next city to have fun for three days, and then went to Tibet with Yu Zhou to fulfill his wish. Unfortunately, the lama he met two years ago passed away, leaving only him as a young man The apprentice said some words of comfort.

    That day, Yu Zhou didn't say anything.

    Su Qiao hugged him tightly, and said: "It should be an eminent monk who has attained the Tao. I heard from his apprentice that there will be a next life, and he will keep a long burning lamp. It is a fulfillment of his wish. We will come again in the next year."

    Yu Zhou: "Okay."

    In December, The weather is completely cold, Su Qiao can sit still at home this time.

    The first winter snow of this year fluttered and fell before New Year's Day, leaving a place of hoarfrost.

    It was the first time for Wu Baikuai and Xiao Baixue to see Xue through the glass window, squatting one by one, unable to stop looking out.

    "Aww..."

    "Meow..."

    After a while, the two little guys sang a duet there, each more excited than the other, because they were watching the scenery, and at the same time they were also greedy for the smell of meat in the kitchen.