Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Divorce has long been foreshadowed.

    The most obvious point is that after that phone call, the company had something to do, and the one who couldn't spare the birth appeared in front of Su Qiao in less than half an hour.

    Immortals fight, and mortals suffer.

    Jin Lanzhi escaped with the maid faster than anyone else.

    "Satisfied?"

    Yu Zhou sat on the sofa with a young man, his voice was a little hoarse than the one on the phone, and the cold brows were full of coldness.

    Seeing Su Qiao for the first time, she couldn't hold back the surprise in her eyes.

    Before Jin Lanzhi was there, she couldn't take out her mobile phone to see what Yu Zhou looked like, but seeing the real person now, she also realized the reason why the original owner was so determined.

    To be able to reach the top position in the industry, Yu Zhou's looks are not to be picked.

    The facial features are handsome, with a clear outline, a pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes under the thick high eyebrows, a tall nose bridge and slightly pursed thin lips form an impressive and unforgettable face.

    The figure looks thin and very beautiful.

    But judging from the muscles under the close-fitting, two-buttoned white shirt, he usually pays attention to exercise, and his muscles are well-proportioned.

    The skin is fair and a little cold.

    When not smiling, it was like a sharp knife out of its sheath, sharp and aggressive, and even the eyes were covered with a layer of ice.

    Handsome is handsome, but too doggy.

    Su Qiao quietly gave a comment, and poured out the draft that she had written earlier: "Yu Zhou, what do you mean?

    " The interviews were conducted together, so why do you let me go?"

    "Anyway, if you don't give me an explanation this time, don't coax me well. I'm divorced from this marriage! I'd like to see ..."

    "Okay, I'll leave." Yu Zhou frowned, and said with deep eyes, "If you have anything to say to my assistant, feel free to ask. If you have no objections, you can leave today."

    "..."

    These words Right in Su Qiao's arms, she pretended to be angry and agreed without hesitation.

    It can be seen that Yu Zhou has endured for a long time.

    Pick up on the same day, leave on the same day.

    Except for the variety show, Yu Zhou didn't let go, Su Qiao agreed to terminate the contract with the company, and could leave at any time.

    After getting what she wanted most, Su Qiao didn't have any entanglements in property or property, and came out of the Civil Affairs Bureau after signing.

    Holding a freshly baked small book, no matter how much there is, there is only a deposit of tens of thousands of dollars, plus the house where she lives, Su Qiao is very satisfied.

    "Get in the car."

    Seeing that the two-year marriage ended, Yu Zhou gave Su Qiao a ride on the way back, and sat in the co-pilot without saying a word.

    Su Qiao also had nothing to say, she was in a pretty good mood.

    Wait for the car to arrive at the destination.