Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The next day, the sky was clear and cloudless.

    It's a fine day.

    It's two o'clock in the afternoon.

    The live broadcast of "Life in the Wild" came to an end. Su Qiao and Yu Zhou packed up their belongings, cooperated to record the last double back interview, and boarded the car of the program group.

    "Qiao Qiao, didn't you sleep well last night?" Yu Zhou had a good rest last night, but he just had a little headache, he concealed his slight discomfort, stretched out his long arms thoughtfully, and said, "Sleep in my arms for a while. "

    "Okay."

    Su Qiao replied muffledly, closed her eyes and fell into his arms.

    Naturally, there is no way to rest.

    After yesterday's last check-in location turned out to be the most famous snow mountain scenic spot in the area, Su Qiao actually didn't want to go there.

    But she had to go, because the program team didn't give her a chance to refuse!

    Even Yu Zhou couldn't mention it.

    Guo Wen was not there, and several staff members bitterly told them not to embarrass them. Su Qiao had nothing to do, she tossed and turned yesterday, and fell asleep late at night.

    Until now, Su Qiao still can't remember how much grievance he felt at that time, so he went to that trip to Yuzhou alone.

    And because of something, something happened on the snowy track where she gave 100% attention every time.

    Yu Zhou's loss of that memory...

    wouldn't it be an exciting point?

    Su Qiao is not sure, very uncertain.

    But now she can clearly notice that Yu Zhou's memory is gradually recovering, and his demeanor is very different from before.

    Su Qiao suppressed the uneasiness in her heart, tilted her head and lightly bit down on Yu Zhou's exposed collarbone.

    "...Well, Jojo, don't make trouble."

    Yu Zhou let out a muffled groan, and helplessly called out the name of the person in his arms in a hoarse voice, the bottom of his eyes were dark, he looked back, his particularly prominent Adam's apple rolled up and down, as if he was enduring something.

    Su Qiao couldn't help but leaned forward and kissed her, and was about to run away.

    With quick eyesight and quick hands, Yu Zhou firmly clasped Su Qiao back into his arms, brushed away Su Qiao's broken hair with a hug, and carefully grinded the delicate and shiny earlobes in his mouth.

    "You recruited me again..."

    The breath attached to the ear was hot and hot, not the usual coquettish tone before.

    It is tolerance and pampering.

    It was even two years ago, when the two were getting along in private, he occasionally exposed his desire to control and would not allow any rejection.

    This person probably really played a trick on her, right?

    Su Qiao thought.

    Only the driver in front turned his head quickly, ouch, no eyes, no eyes!

    ...

    the scenery on the road is very nice.

    Su Qiao was a little worried, and had a quarrel with Yu Zhou for a while, and then took a few videos with her returned mobile phone as souvenirs, and chatted about her future travel plans.