Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    nervous.

    very nervous.

    My heart was so nervous that it was about to jump out of my chest!

    Yu Zhou was apprehensive and his throat tightened, but at this moment, relying on all his self-control, he said firmly, "No."

    Admitting is impossible.

    Anyway, it is impossible to admit it now.

    Qiao Qiao is soft but not hard, as long as he admits a little bit, after this station is over, the days of living under the same roof will definitely be gone.

    He hadn't captured her heart by his craft.

    Only a fool would recognize it!

    After such a psychological construction in his heart, Yu Zhou's face became more and more innocent, and the two big words "trust me" were almost written on his face.

    But...

    "Yu Zhou, do you think I can't see it? Huh?"

    Su Qiao's tone was light, and she calmly analyzed: "When Jiang Yue and Liao Lei spoke on the boat before, you praised me, but you didn't praise me like before. Take someone else with you like that."

    "On the lifeboat, Xia Han chatted with me a few words, you were very impatient, but you still endured, and only revealed a little emotion after getting ashore."

    "And just now."

    "What you said Every time, it means that in your memory, there was a time when you went to the beach before? Did you say that you didn’t remember anything?”

    The faint sandalwood that is close at hand is not unpleasant.

    On the contrary, as Yu Zhou once said, it makes people feel very comfortable, and their minds are naturally sober.

    When it was not the first stop, Yu Zhou had just lost his memory, he looked like a young man of seventeen or eighteen years old, with only his sweetheart in his heart and eyes, so he didn't hold back his words, as if he didn't have a doorknob on his mouth.

    Now, even if he is unhappy, he is enduring the whole process.

    This is the maturity and rationality that adults only have!

    Yu Zhou: "..."

    Yu Zhou froze around Su Qiao's hand, to be exact, he froze in place.

    He heard the person in his arms say again: "You should understand the principle of tabooing diseases and avoiding doctors, and you don't want to remember all the previous memories. Do you know why we divorced?"

    "Then if I tell you, will you Forgive me?"

    Yu Zhou hit the snake with the stick.

    Su Qiao's tone was light: "One yard is one yard. If you don't tell me, I can't help it. After recording this station, everyone will go back to their homes." After

    talking about this, Yu Zhou couldn't hide anything, so he immediately followed Confidentially like beans.

    "During the half a month we lived together, when I started cooking, I slowly remembered your favorite food and taste."

    "Later, when shooting sideshows, I still vaguely remembered things at work, like filming , stage, interviews, photo shoots, etc., I have a little impression."