Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Test shoot on the same day, sign the contract on the same day.

    It's a bit strange to say, since the news on the Internet is fierce, it can be seen that Ding Yi is bound to win, but until Su Qiao signed the contract, Ding Yi was also present, but he swallowed this breath in a daze.

    The trending search was quickly removed, and Hu Qinghan issued a notice saying that it was an outside rumor.

    After Su Qiao finished shooting DW's promotion, she had to go to Yunnan Province to record the last stop of "Wild Life". The night before, she was already packing her suitcase.

    I really didn't pay much attention.

    "Su Qiao, I've found out about this."

    Jin Lanzhi gloated a little when she called, "The hot search was posted by Hu Qinghan, and it probably has something to do with DW. You, then take a wave of enthusiasm, relying on the relationship between the manager and the boss, it turns out to be a waste of time..."

    "Has there been many such things before?"

    "No, this is the first time."

    Facing Su Qiao's cold voice Asked, Jin Lanzhi told the truth, in the past two years, Yu Zhou has made a total of one movie, plus a few guest roles.

    The only partner in the filming was an old acquaintance Jiang Yue. I heard that before the filming, Ding Yi also helped Hu Qinghan get in touch with the role of the heroine.

    Anyway, I don't know if I don't check.

    After checking, Ding Yi has made a lot of tricks in the past two years, but when it comes to confronting Yu Zhou head-on, she dare not, she seems guilty, and seems afraid of angering Yu Zhou.

    "Okay, thank you, thank you for your hard work."

    Su Qiao tapped on the table with her fingertips and hung up the phone. In the quiet bedroom, only the ticking of the second hand of the clock beside the bed could be heard clearly.

    No one knows Ding Yi better than Su Qiao.

    That is a strong woman with a eloquent tongue and a strong desire to control.

    From work to life, she hopes to take over every aspect of the artist, and nothing can go wrong.

    Under her leadership, Yu Zhou's mother Lin Man used to be able to maintain at least two movies a year after marriage, plus a high-intensity workload of several endorsements and commercial performances.

    And a movie with a slightly better protagonist will take half a year to start. Before Lin Man's body was checked out, when Su Qiao went to look for Yu Zhou, nine out of ten times he couldn't see anyone, let alone Yu Zhou. At a young age, Zhou was already the father of a leading director in the industry.

    later.

    This kind of high-intensity workload was transferred from the deceased Lin Man to Yu Zhou, and it was even worse!

    The two parted ways two years ago, and Su Qiao knew it was because of her skiing accident.

    Combined with Ding Yi, who was only domineering before, now he is unwilling to be bullied, but he still has a step to give in...

    "Tsk, it really is you, Ding Yi."

    Su Qiao muttered to herself, turned on her phone to check for two years Before that, she accompanied Yu Zhou to shoot the movie.