Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    At 3 o'clock in the afternoon, "Wild Life", which had been idle for half a month, started broadcasting again, and the audience poured into the live broadcast room of each division, and couldn't wait to say hello to their favorite guest group.

    Su Qiao Yuzhou's side is even more popular.

    【Husband Jojo, wow! ]

    [Brother's flourishing beauty~ ouch~~~ so handsome. ]

    [The handsome woman and the handsome man are so well matched. ]

    [I'm here to say hi directly, my Joe is also very sassy today. ]

    [One day is like three autumns, the program team is not human anymore, and I don’t know how many autumns it has been, but fortunately there are regular broadcasts to continue, blah blah. ]

    [DW's behind-the-scenes footage is so handsome, dear husband! ]

    [The sports brand endorsed by my husband is also very sassy, ​​high ponytail kills me. 】

    ......

    The moment the broadcast started, the barrage instantly swiped the screen, almost covering the entire screen.

    A group of people argued about whether Qiao Qiao was their husband or wife.

    Recently, the popularity of Su Qiao has been high, and the brand has promoted it at the fastest speed while the iron is hot, especially the part of the trial filming at the DW headquarters, which was edited and released, and it became a trending search on the same day.

    Why Hu Qinghan was ridiculed will not be mentioned for the time being.

    In short, now more and more people have followed suit.

    Neither of the two parties knew anything about it.

    at this time.

    Su Qiao and Yu Zhou finally arrived at the destination arranged by the program group after an hour's drive and half an hour's walk.

    Towering old trees, surrounded by old vines, green water and green mountains.

    In the forest oxygen bar, a temporary log cabin stands beside the lake, which is quite similar to the cabin that Su Qiao built in the barren mountains of Zhejiang Province at the first stop.

    But the space in front of him is obviously larger and looks more comfortable.

    But at first glance, it looks like the beginning of an American horror movie.

    "Seeing that there are no people around here, there probably won't be any fire lights at night." Su Qiao finished looking around, intending to scare him: "It's quite similar to the scene of the movie I watched before."

    "..."

    Silent, still silent.

    Su Qiao turned her head and frowned.

    "Yu Zhou?"

    "Ah? Ah, yes."

    Yu Zhou responded in a trance, and then pulled away from the anxiety after handing in his mobile phone, trying to show a smile. There was a faint light in his eyes.

    But in my heart, after all, I read those two text messages word by word back and forth silently, and my face turned pale.

    To cover up those abnormalities, Yu Zhou didn't notice what Su Qiao did on purpose just now. He pushed the door open and said in a disguised manner, "Are you tired after walking so far? Hurry up and rest in the room."