Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    In the corridor, Su Qiao leaned against the cold wall and listened to Jin Lanzhi's talk, it was all about work.

    For example, the advertisement of DW has been released.

    For example, the sales driven by sports brand advertisements are good, and follow-up may need to cooperate with Weibo promotion.

    For example, there are still many brands in contact, and the prices offered are not low. Her commercial value can be said to be higher than many actors with works...

    It can be seen that Jin Lanzhi is very concerned about Su Qiao's future development .

    Su Qiao was not in the mood to chat with her at this time, and said very simply: "Sister Lanzhi, you can take a break for a while, or you can take someone else with you, and you don't have to worry about my work."

    "..."

    Jin Lanzhi was stunned, and immediately He joked: "That's right, your relationship with the boss is so good now, it's not bad whether you work or not." From now on, you will be

    a justifiable boss wife.

    Su Qiao didn't say a word, only her tightly twisted hands revealed her restlessness and anxiety.

    When Yu Zhou came out from the corner of the bathroom, what he saw was such a scene, and what he heard suddenly was such a sentence.

    His footsteps paused slightly, and a cold murderous intent flashed across his handsome and flawless cheeks. At this moment, those deep, charming, and extremely affectionate phoenix eyes were gathering a storm.

    "Sister Lanzhi, cough cough!"

    Seeing that the situation was not good, Assistant Zhang quickly coughed lightly, his forehead was covered in cold sweat, his legs were weak now, just standing beside Yu Zhou, he felt that he was about to be crushed by him. His momentum was killed.

    Scary, so scary!

    Jin Lanzhi didn't get his point, so he looked puzzled.

    Su Qiao raised her eyes, and locked on the person she was worried about at the first glance. With just one glance, she said hesitantly, "Yu Zhou, your memory has recovered?"

    "Brother Yu..."

    Assistant Zhang just said.

    Yu Zhou's eyes made people slam on the brakes, he approached unhurriedly, and slowly straightened his wet sleeves, his every move caught everyone's attention.

    I have to admit that Yu Zhou is handsome, good-looking, and attractive.

    The well-fitting attire showed his extremely powerful body and perfect muscle lines everywhere. The moment his brows were lowered, there was an undisguised disgust.

    "Miss Su, you are right, you really don't need any job."

    "Because next, I will ask Fanyou to announce your resignation statement. From today onwards, you can sleep peacefully at home without using anywhere Go."

    "Is this enough to satisfy you?"

    Yu Zhou said word by word, reason and anger intertwined in his heart, and because of this, he has never been so clear-headed in the past two years as he is today.

    It was extremely joyful to be released from the caged beast.

    He thought, in fact, it should have been earlier, it should have cut off all the outlets of the counterfeit earlier, even if she acted more like her, so what?