Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    #江州苏乔 Divorce# 1

    If there is any variety show that is the most popular this summer, it must be "Wild Life", both in terms of popularity and discussion.

    Even if the live broadcast ends.

    The popularity of the regular broadcast that is updated once a week remains undiminished, and most of the people are willing to try the candy again.

    There is a big difference between live broadcast and scheduled broadcast.

    Anyway, all the members of the program team are very happy, and even plan to invite all the guests to a real-time follow-up action live broadcast when the last episode is broadcast.

    After-sales must also be in place.

    Who would have thought that this kind of news would break out in just one word!

    The program team is in a hurry to get a letter.

    "Broker Jin, it's convenient for you to tell me, is this news true or not?"

    Guo Wen crackled on the phone and asked, "If you come to the show after getting divorced, it will run counter to the original intention of our show. Didn't you say it earlier?"

    Said earlier, he, he...

    Guo Wen got stuck, and he didn't come up with a charter for a long time, only regretting that when the contract was signed, the guests were not strictly required to maintain a husband and wife relationship on the show.

    at this time.

    Su Qiao and Yu Zhou felt refreshed on the plane, and they were shocked when they got off the plane, especially the latter, whose expression was extremely ugly when he saw the photo.

    Without waiting for Jin Lanzhi to speak.

    Yu Zhou said in a cold tone: "Director Guo, can you speculate about our relationship with just a few photos?"

    Guo Wen: "Then have you left or not?"

    Yu Zhou: "...Leaving."

    Two words Almost squeezed through the teeth.

    Now Guo Wen silenced.

    It probably didn't occur to the person who said that righteously one second before, and admitted it himself the next second.

    "But there is a reason here." Yu Zhou opened his mouth and said, "The relationship between Qiao Qiao and I is the same as before. In the past two years, we had a rift because of some things. Before participating in this program, we divorced because Qiao Qiao was angry. He didn't see me. Do you bow your knees in the show, keep your head low, and just smile for Bo's beauty?"

    "It's been a long way to chase after my wife, and I've finally got it back now." The

    slightly hoarse and humble tone, coupled with the performance in the show.

    As soon as the words came out.

    Guo Wen believed it 80% and waited for him to ask carefully.

    Yu Zhou said: "Didn't you say that there will be a live broadcast in the last episode? Qiao Qiao and I will participate together. As for the news on the Internet, I will give an answer."

    After finishing speaking, the man hung up the phone with a gloomy expression. Looking at the comment area, the whole article is about Su Qiao's "husband" and "whether or not a wife is missing". The face is like the bottom of a pot, darker than the night.