Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The bamboo forest discovered by accident aroused everyone's interest.

    Yu Zhou stretched out a few fingers to gesture, "It's just a little pointy, about the height of my fingers     !

    "

The saber turned in a circle in the palm of his hand, forming a beautiful circle.

    "It's not far away, it's only a few minutes away, but there are many stones on the road, Qiao Qiao, just follow me, be careful not to get tripped..."

    Yu Zhou was very anxious, and hurriedly pulled Su Qiao's wrist, excitedly to the woods.

    The movement of pulling hands is natural, and the tone is excited.

    Suddenly, people saw a big tail far behind him, wagging back and forth, unable to stop.

    Su Qiao's left wrist was hot and hot, this kind of intimacy made her very uncomfortable, but when it came to her mouth, she swallowed it back under Yu Zhou's eloquence.

    never mind.

    It was probably in a hurry, even if Yu Zhou's memory recovered, he would be the one who was embarrassed, not himself.

    Thinking of this, Su Qiao regained her composure.

    Jiang Yue also wanted to follow and have a look.

    Rong Zheng quickly wrapped his arms around his wife's waist, and said in a low voice: "Ah Yue, who said last night that you can't leave me even a step today, and will always patiently accompany me to fish? If you go now, I'm afraid Yu Zhou will be unhappy." "

    Jiang Yue was silent for a moment, recalling Yu Zhou's agitated look just now, she realized it instantly, got up and sat down again.

    She's not interested in being a light bulb.

    And others may not see clearly, but Jiang Yue has cooperated with Yu Zhou before, and she has seen more than others, so she naturally understands Yu Zhou better.

    Yu Zhou, who is humble and gentle at work, considers everything, and is almost perfect, is actually a cold, gloomy, cold and cruel person in private, who is extremely difficult to get close to.

    Jiang Yue once saw with her own eyes that an actress from the same crew knocked on the door of Yuzhou's hotel room in cool and well-dressed clothes under the guise of asking for advice.

    The man didn't seem to have slept well, his eyes were bloodshot, and he growled impatiently.

    "Get out!"

    Not two days after that, because the actress couldn't handle Yu Zhou's scene, she NGed for a whole day and was tragically changed roles.

    It was at that time that Jiang Yue had a glimpse of this person's character.

    Later, Jiang Yue avoided it as much as she could, never mentioned Yu Zhou's name in front of the stage, and avoided suspicion tightly, for fear that some messy rumors would spread again, and Yu Zhou would think it was malicious marketing in the end.

    However, in the last year, Yu Zhou suddenly moved from the front of the stage to behind the scenes, and began to train actors in his own company.

    Outsiders all said that Yu Zhou cherishes his feathers, so he started to pick out his books.

    But since Yu Zhou suddenly accepted this variety show, he undoubtedly rejected this answer, and some people said that there are precursors to divorce or something...