Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    People's first reaction is always the most authentic.

    The audience in front were still shocked by Su Qiao Yu Zhou's big harvest today, but in the next second, they saw the scene where Yu Zhou took the initiative to offer a kiss to Su Qiao.

    【shock! The top-notch public kiss is for... Wife, Wife, Wife! ]

    [I fell into the pit in just two days and couldn't get out. Woooo QAQ]

    [Don't pant when you speak, don't break sentences when typing, maybe this kiss is just a play on the spot, it's nothing. 】

    【You are a good-looking married couple, but you are the only fan who pushes you hard, don't you wish Yu Zhou could marry you, so that you won't be so sour? ]

    [From today onwards, I will leave Zhou Zhou's fan status and formally join the joy of CP fans. (Crazy oxygen inhalation) (rolling and climbing) (carrying the train and running all night)]

    [Yu Zhou, can you do it, everyone kisses on the lips, why do you only kiss on the face? Pointing.jpg]

    The audience went crazy.

    At the scene, Jiang Yue couldn't help covering her mouth and giggling, and turned around Yu Zhou and Su Qiao several times.

    The perpetrator, Yu, was not happy. He didn't know what he had done to make Su Qiao so angry, but now he committed another foul...

    Can he still sleep in the tent tonight?

    Yu Zhou: Uneasy, twitching claws crazily.jpg

    Su Qiao: "..."

    Seeing him like this, Su Qiao felt a little strange in his heart.

    Strictly speaking, the kiss just now was the feeling of quickly sharing the joy with the closest person after the other party got some kind of satisfaction.

    In Yu Zhou's confused memory, he remembered his own feelings, but he misremembered the name and everyone.

    As for Su Qiao...

    no matter what kind, she doesn't care.

    Su Qiao quickly figured this out, looked at the cameras around, and smiled at Yu Zhou, "It's getting late, you go to deal with the fish, I'll go dig the bamboo shoots, or I'll have to go back to the camp in the dark.

    " Okay, I'll go right away!"

    Yu Zhou's radar rang wildly: Qiao Qiao is not angry with me anymore, so will it be the next time...

    Yu Zhou thinks very long-term.

    He hastily took the fish basket from Su Qiao's hand and couldn't help but smile.

    At this moment, he suddenly remembered Su Qiao's previous advice, the eight big teeth that had just been exposed were restrained, the smile did not show teeth, and the deep eyes were as intense as fire.

    The look of staring at people earnestly added a bit of lust for no reason.

    The skin is quite nice.

    Su Qiao's heart stabbed suddenly, and the unhappiness disappeared quickly.

    She thought: It's nothing to show to the camera once, and it even helps to clear up the previous rumors. After all, this kiss is meaningless.

    ———

    Five in the afternoon, camp.

    Yesterday, even the camp that was still bustling this morning, was eerily quiet at this time of dinner.