Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    What is it like to watch fake people replace the identity and skin of a friend, enjoying the love and attention of others?

    He was so angry that he almost died on the spot!

    At this time, Xia Han's heart became more and more angry, and along with the anger...

    there was also a strong sense of nausea.

    two years ago.

    In an accident, she lost her best friend.

    It was Su Qiao.

    This loss does not mean that Yin and Yang are separated, but that although Su Qiao's body is awake, the core and soul inside have been replaced.

    Things sound outrageous.

    Xia Han didn't believe it at first either.

    Surviving a catastrophe will bring blessings, it's just that the temperament after waking up has changed a little, which is not unacceptable.

    She even

    suspected that it was because Yu Zhou couldn't accept that it was because of him that he indirectly caused this disaster to happen, so he refused to get close to the memory confusion, and suddenly became clingy and entangled with his lover.

    During that time, she would go to the hospital to visit every now and then, no matter how busy she was at work. Facing Yu Zhou's avoidance, Xia Han would inevitably say a few words.

    Although the acquaintance time is only a short period of more than a year.

    But because Su Qiao has almost saved her life, and after getting along with each other, their personalities and hobbies are very similar, Xia Han and Su Qiao can be said to hit it off right away.

    But in the face of her words that were not bad words, 'Su Qiao' changed from the past, her tone was aggressive and angry.

    "How can you say Zhou Zhou like that? He is my boyfriend, and I know whether it is good or bad." The

    implication: Which onion are you?

    The defensive eyes were strange and full of jealousy.

    Xia Han was stunned for a moment, and soon got confused by other things, but after that time, she found that 'Su Qiao' was very hostile to her almost every time.

    Specifically, when Yu Zhou came, she would always find ways to drive her out.

    Once or twice, Xia Han felt that the young couple was affectionate and thought she was a light bulb, but at that time she also had a young lover who had just entered the industry, so she didn't take it to heart.

    Three times or four times...

    No matter how stupid Xia Han is, he still feels that something is very wrong!

    ——On

    the fifteenth day after the accident, outside the ward.

    The package was tightly packed, and Xia Han, who took time to rush over, stood at the door, thinking hard but didn't understand the crux of the problem.

    I have to admit, she was a little sad.

    After all, it is not difficult to meet friends, but it is rare to meet a friend who has similar three views, hobbies, and personalities.

    Some people may never meet such a friend in their entire life.

    The door opened with a 'squeak'.