Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "Good morning, Helen."

    "Good morning, Sue."

    In the early morning, the sun fell on the whole town, bringing warmth.

    As a native of the small town of Zermatt, Helen runs a hotel and does not know how many tourists she meets every year.

    But there has never been a woman so strange as the woman in front of me!

    Helen said hello.

    Unexpectedly, she saw the woman sitting lazily at the door again. She put on a mask, nestled in the spacious wooden chair, looked up at the sun, and squinted her eyes.

    Look, look.

    Here we go again today.

    At least I went out the day before yesterday, and I went shopping around yesterday, but today I just stopped moving!

    "Su, why don't you go to have breakfast?" Curiosity really took the lead, Helen came forward with two cups of hot coffee, and asked with a smile: "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

    "Of course."

    Gentle The voice escaped from Su Qiao's lips, she opened her eyes and naturally took the coffee from the proprietress' hand.

    Helen Shiran sat down on the chair beside her and asked, "Su, you are really strange. I have seen a lot of tourists who come to our town, but they all come for a purpose." Su Qiao:

    "I I know, skiing."

    Helen: "Yes, you must know that our ski resort is probably the pride of the whole of Sweden. There are no holidays for 365 days a year, and there are countless ski lovers coming here every day. Come."

    Su Qiao: "Yeah." Luckily,

    Helen finally asked the question she had been struggling with for three days: "Then why don't you have the slightest interest in it? These days, you seldom even look at the snow-capped mountains seriously." Pass."

    "..." There was

    silence.

    There was a long silence.

    Su Qiao said softly: "Because I am waiting for someone."

    "Waiting for someone?"

    Helen was shocked, and immediately asked a question, it must be a very important person, otherwise, if you come to their town, you will be able to resist not going to play for three days Really very rare.

    "Yes, I'm waiting for my lover." Su Qiao explained, her eyes drooping slightly, and her voice became softer: "But he may be a bit late."

    "..."

    Although Helen didn't fully understand Su Qiao Joe's all about it, but that doesn't stop the human imagination from playing a part in it.

    Almost instantly.

    The proprietress, who is nearly 40 years old, has already imagined the last trip when the loving couple had an awkward fight and broke up.

    Or, the girl was hurt by love and gave herself a chance to give up completely!

    Tsk tsk tsk, love~

    The empathetic lady boss looked at Su Qiao with sympathy.

    She sprinkled some chicken soup for the soul in the tone of someone who has been here before, and reminded: "Su, there is still half an hour, and it's time for our breakfast buffet. Let's go eat something, and don't starve your body to death."